Steals and Deals

I found a Tremor on the lot at a near by dealership and inquired this morning about it. This was the only Tremor F250 on the lot and they aren't willing to budge at all. "We are selling it as MSRP less rebates. ($500)"

See this a lot unless they have had it plus 3 months.

See this a lot unless they have had it plus 3 months.

The crazy thing is they have a similar F250 Platinum on the lot that they are willing to give $10k off!

f250-plat-2020.png

I know! Plus there is no limit on tremor pack as far as I know....

Just got done purchasing a tremor after reaching out to numerous dealers. I can tell you no dealer would budge on price via email or phone but when at the dealerships they started to play ball. I managed almost 9K off MSRP (81K), plus 500 rebate, and the 3k PCO was the cherry on top.

The crazy thing is they have a similar F250 Platinum on the lot that they are willing to give $10k off!

View attachment 1781
An XLT for 80k? Must be somewhere in California. Got my optioned out Lariat/sport/ultimate/Tremor for 75k from Long McArthur in Kansas.

Found a King Ranch equipped like I wanted. $83k MSRP - $7500 dealer and rebates. Not the best deal but I am ok with it. Was hoping for 48 mo / 0% but I don't think it will happen.

Found a King Ranch equipped like I wanted. $83k MSRP - $7500 dealer and rebates. Not the best deal but I am ok with it. Was hoping for 48 mo / 0% but I don't think it will happen.

Congrats!! Lets see a picture of it.

If it were up to the UAW, Ford will be shutdown for awhile. Last I heard it was up in the air. Anyone hear about a firm restart date?

Not bad at all! Congrats!

Took a while to find mine... It was a special order from a (relatively) local dealer, traded, and then traded again to a dealer in Boise and had a few miles from all of the driving (no transporter)! It wasn't marketed well, and didn't even have a picture in any of the on-line websites so it has been sitting for while in front of the dealership. After a 700 mile drive its home... the point is, they are out there, but take some hunting.

Platinum Tremor - ~12% off sticker with all rebates (no PCO, that would have been nice )

Lots of Platinum's sold this weekend while I was picking mine up so I guess everyone decided May 1st was the day to purchase..

If it were up to the UAW, Ford will be shutdown for awhile. Last I heard it was up in the air. Anyone hear about a firm restart date?
Just read an article they are looking at May 18th. Plants that usually work two shifts will be limited to a single shift however. So I imagine production will be a bit slower. It will also be curious to see what they focus production on. Birdie told me Tremor parts were in short supply and they may not be looking at getting more of them anytime soon.

Congrats, sound like you got a pretty good deal!

Thanks for this tip. Picked this truck up yesterday @ $49,995. XLT 7.3. 13 mpg on the 4-hour ride home at about 80mph. Not too bad.
back end was a bit bouncy with 80psi in the back tires. Lowering to 65 psi today.

I live in CA and found my Tremor in Denver. Had it transported here on a truck for $1,100. I paid invoice (which was 6% or $5k off of MSRP) and got the $500 rebate. Got 2.75% for 84mo with my local credit union. Not a smoking deal by any means but beats waiting several more months for the Tremor I ordered back in late Feb.

I live in CA and found my Tremor in Denver. Had it transported here on a truck for $1,100. I paid invoice (which was 6% or $5k off of MSRP) and got the $500 rebate. Got 2.75% for 84mo with my local credit union. Not a smoking deal by any means but beats waiting several more months for the Tremor I ordered back in late Feb.
What CU if you don’t mind?

Back