Steals and Deals

I don't have any insight into pricing but I will say that if you just "want a truck" for the cheapest price then just buy the cheapest truck and be done with it. If you want something in particular then you'll justify the purchase. I really wanted a tremor so I bought it. Incentives from dodge and Gm wasn't even a thought or consideration. If I just needed something with a bed for the lowest price possible I would have bought something else. The value proposition needs to be made by you. If you're gong into a purchase with price and deal as your only hang-up then I don't think you'll ever be happy no matter what you buy. Yes, these trucks are a lot of money and they are depreciating assets but for some people, myself included, they are emotional rather than rational purchases. I bought mine before this whole Chinavirus nonsense and I still got a great deal. I got Ford customer cash (pays to be loyal), the typical package discounts, invoice pricing through Costco auto program, and a hell of an APR with a short term (1.9 for 36 months). Loan rates are even better now so I'm sure you can find a decent rate outside of "factory" lending. But, if you need that 0% rate and super long loan term with deferral, then perhaps spending 60-80k isn't the right move at the moment. I don't know I'm not judging or assuming.

Any guess on what the May Ford incentives will be for a diesel tremor?

Any guess on what the May Ford incentives will be for a diesel tremor?
I would like ford to Match dodge with 0-84 on 19 SD. Maybe go 0-60 and 3.9-84 on 20 SD
If no special financing(silly for them not to compete with banks near 3.0% on longer notes) I would like to see $1500 to $2000 rebates on 20 SD.

Ford should try to sell as much as possible this quarter. Their bottom line is going to be bad. Ford has already stated to expect $5 billion in losses.

I don't have any insight into pricing but I will say that if you just "want a truck" for the cheapest price then just buy the cheapest truck and be done with it. If you want something in particular then you'll justify the purchase. I really wanted a tremor so I bought it. Incentives from dodge and Gm wasn't even a thought or consideration. If I just needed something with a bed for the lowest price possible I would have bought something else. The value proposition needs to be made by you. If you're gong into a purchase with price and deal as your only hang-up then I don't think you'll ever be happy no matter what you buy. Yes, these trucks are a lot of money and they are depreciating assets but for some people, myself included, they are emotional rather than rational purchases. I bought mine before this whole Chinavirus nonsense and I still got a great deal. I got Ford customer cash (pays to be loyal), the typical package discounts, invoice pricing through Costco auto program, and a hell of an APR with a short term (1.9 for 36 months). Loan rates are even better now so I'm sure you can find a decent rate outside of "factory" lending. But, if you need that 0% rate and super long loan term with deferral, then perhaps spending 60-80k isn't the right move at the moment. I don't know I'm not judging or assuming.
You are correct.

I don't want just a truck, but a truck is very useful in a lot of life situations. For this reason its my first choice. I was not looking at a SD because it was out of my price range specifically the Tremor. Im looking to spend $40k not $60K. Then the virus hit and prices caved and 0-84 popped up. If Ford did this I could get a Tremor.

I was looking just last year at used 17 SD that were still $45k and just a basic work truck with small screen, so I passed. Today I can get a Tremor near $50k and good financing so I'm looking at the deals. If one comes my way, I will jump if not no big deal.
Also looking at the 150 fx4. But new 19 150 are still selling for $45k and they are 2 years old and will have a brand new 21 150 out by oct/nov. Why spend $45k on a 2 year old outdated truck when the Tremor is $5k more?
There are a couple other vehicles id purchase for $40k if I find a deal. Im just waiting to see who bites first.....Hopefully its Ford.

I just don't see that happening. In order to get the Tremor you have to get at least a XLT crew cab and upgrade the engine as well to either the 6.7 or the 7.3 gas. An XLT by itself starts at 40ish MSRP before those options. To get a tremor you'd have to spend at least 8k in options taking you into the 50s without anything else. And I don't see any dealerships ordering stripped down XLT tremors. They all have a few grand in additional options. You'd have to order one to your specs but you're still in the low 50s MSRP. If you get invoice pricing you'll be closer to mid to high 40s. I don't see any scenario where you get a tremor for 40k

I wonder when Ford will release the new May incentives? Sat (2nd) or Monday (4th)

I just don't see that happening. In order to get the Tremor you have to get at least a XLT crew cab and upgrade the engine as well to either the 6.7 or the 7.3 gas. An XLT by itself starts at 40ish MSRP before those options. To get a tremor you'd have to spend at least 8k in options taking you into the 50s without anything else. And I don't see any dealerships ordering stripped down XLT tremors. They all have a few grand in additional options. You'd have to order one to your specs but you're still in the low 50s MSRP. If you get invoice pricing you'll be closer to mid to high 40s. I don't see any scenario where you get a tremor for 40k
Base Tremor is $53k.
One I spec’d is $58k. $59k if I add xlt value.
I want the xlt 7.3 Tremor. Other people are claiming $10k off msrp. One guy said he paid $49k($54k otd).

It’s doable just need to find the right truck/dealer. There’s a truck at $51.5k now but it does not have nav. Not a deal breaker but still $1.5k away on price. The $2k coupon from ford would get me there. I’ve purchased 2 new fords in the last 5 years not a lot but more than many.

tomball-white-tremor-deal.png

One of the best discounts I've seen here in Texas!

Base Tremor is $53k.
One I spec’d is $58k. $59k if I add xlt value.
I want the xlt 7.3 Tremor. Other people are claiming $10k off msrp. One guy said he paid $49k($54k otd).

It’s doable just need to find the right truck/dealer. There’s a truck at $51.5k now but it does not have nav. Not a deal breaker but still $1.5k away on price. The $2k coupon from ford would get me there. I’ve purchased 2 new fords in the last 5 years not a lot but more than many.

cc6e5a5506daf939f51ec41fff7bac78.jpg

Try here

Look at the dealers near Boise, ID. They have no tremors on the lot right now,well last I checked, but once things get going again, they go below invoice. I primarily check Kendall and Lithia.

Interesting, sticker and plastic and 10 miles I wonder what it’s story is? Thanks

It’s 2k miles from me though..,.

I see people talking about interst rates through FoMo credit. I went through my bank and got a rate a tad over 2%. I believe FoMo was over 3% unless you did a 36 month. Try other avenues for financing other than FoMo.

I see people talking about interst rates through FoMo credit. I went through my bank and got a rate a tad over 2%. I believe FoMo was over 3% unless you did a 36 month. Try other avenues for financing other than FoMo.
Local is 3.49 for 84. Ford is 8 or 9..haha

I've got 2.70% through my local credit union.

Back