Stainless Works 7.3 exhaust

What Borla mufflers?
Check out below. It was a custom job.

Has anyone found an exhaust system that splits and comes out both sides of the truck rather than just the passenger side?
Yes. Mine does, the quote above does too. Both custom.

I would assume the 304 material, overall quality, being a true dual exhaust, lifetime guarantee and the R&D for making a 7.3 system instead of retrofitting a 6.2 system play a role in price ??‍♂️

Any top tier exhaust will be in this price range.. Borla and Corsa will be in the ballpark if they ever release a system..
That is true about the "retrofitting a 6.2 system". I have a MBRP exhaust and it's damn near identical to a 6.2 exhaust system.

That is true about the "retrofitting a 6.2 system". I have a MBRP exhaust and it's damn near identical to a 6.2 exhaust system.
I still need to install mine. It’s sitting in my garage. I had a spinal fusion surgery about a year ago. Debating if I’m gonna try it or pay someone to do it. Did you install yours by yourself?

Are you ever going to post a video? The public needs to hear this.
I posted in cab sound.

I need someone outside the truck to video to get correct sound as possible. In neutral and or park rpms are limited to 3600 rpms.
I’ll be happy to meet anyone somewhere in norcal to get the video.

I’ve tried several times to create a video myself. The problem is what I hear in person and what I hear in the video is very different.

I posted in cab sound.

I need someone outside the truck to video to get correct sound as possible. In neutral and or park rpms are limited to 3600 rpms.
I’ll be happy to meet anyone somewhere in norcal to get the video.

I’ve tried several times to create a video myself. The problem is what I hear in person and what I hear in the video is very different.
I get that. That’s the problem for shopping around for all of these different systems is that it’s so hard to determine what’s best when the videos don’t represent the sound that you hear in person. It’s such a subjective preference and often times hard to base one person’s opinion with what you may feel is best.

I get that. That’s the problem for shopping around for all of these different systems is that it’s so hard to determine what’s best when the videos don’t represent the sound that you hear in person. It’s such a subjective preference and often times hard to base one person’s opinion with what you may feel is best.
Have you listened to the cab sound I posted?

@richtor Did you/they ever finish your exhaust? Or did you want it to just dump over the axel? What diameter is the exhaust? Thanks

I still need to install mine. It’s sitting in my garage. I had a spinal fusion surgery about a year ago. Debating if I’m gonna try it or pay someone to do it. Did you install yours by yourself?
I installed mine in the driveway.. It wasn’t hard but does require a lot of pushing/pulling while laying on your back.. I also removed the factory exhaust in one piece and that is quite heavy to drag around.. The aftermarket exhaust, by any manufacturer, is in pieces and therefore easy to install.. The removal was more labor intensive..

Last edited:
Back