Tremor Maniac
Founding Member
Meetup Organizer 🚧
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO
Ok, all you "meet up" enthusiasts spring is just about here. Looking at sometime April or May before Memorial day. This time gonna do my best to throw in some off road stuff, nothing intimidating, more senic stuff than hard core off roading. Then plan it to where we end up at a nice restaurant, possibly BBQ, or lakeside somewhere, give me some hints. I believe Hill Country offers all we are looking for. We had 16 Tremors back in November, great turnout for sure. Hopefully we will attract that many or more.

Ok, we're on the clock, let's talk about possible dates, places etc. Let get'er going......

March 31st or May 5th!

May is best, March wasn't part of the multiple choice!!
Also keep on mind the week leading up to April 8th eclipse will be 🤪 crazy in the Uvalde, Leakey, Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Llano, Burnet areas.

Also keep on mind the week leading up to April 8th eclipse will be 🤪 crazy in the Uvalde, Leakey, Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Llano, Burnet areas.
I was going to say April 1st, but that's a Monday so I picked March 31st 🤪

I'm out of town the last weekend in March, so hoping we land on a Saturday in the back half of April or in May

I think April 8th would be perfect. Can test out some lights in the darkness. Might also scare the hell out of all the tourists coming here for the eclipse.
Intimidating tourists, could be fun!

I'll mount my laser in the truck bed and do some pheasant target practice.

9rCkoJK.jpeg

All the pheasants live up north? Any XLT Tremor Pheasants in Texas?

This is hazardous scheduling territory for me. Many weekends are camping trips for me. For example, the only weekend in April that we aren't camping is 'cause my son has a chance to play with the Longhorn band ("Longhorn Band Day") down in Austin. Most of our camping is around Texas, so there's a chance I won't be too far away from this get-together and can join.

Hook 'em!

This is hazardous scheduling territory for me. Many weekends are camping trips for me. For example, the only weekend in April that we aren't camping is 'cause my son has a chance to play with the Longhorn band ("Longhorn Band Day") down in Austin. Most of our camping is around Texas, so there's a chance I won't be too far away from this get-together and can join.

Hook 'em!
Yes sir.....Hook'em

I’d vote for late April. May tends to be busy for folks with Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, etc.

Count me in!

Back