Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
Cyber Orange Metallic 2022 Bronco Sport 4x4
We all know there are several different driving modes on the Tremor. Last night on YouTube a guy in Nova Scotia showed me another driving mode that Ford built in to our Trucks that IS NOT on the shifter stalk.

SPORT mode!

Press your traction control button twice...….voila!: You get a yellow box on the Instrument cluster screen indicating SPORT Mode. And now your truck has a "Performance Tune" on it!! Thank You FORD!

:oops:

What options does it heave when you click through the modes? My 18 F150 had: tow, eco, sport, slipery, and i think something else.

We all know there are several different driving modes on the Tremor. Last night on YouTube a guy in Nova Scotia showed me another driving mode that Ford built in to our Trucks that IS NOT on the shifter stalk.

SPORT mode!

Press your traction control button twice...….voila!: You get a yellow box on the Instrument cluster screen indicating SPORT Mode. And now your truck has a "Performance Tune" on it!! Thank You FORD!
[/QUOTE
Can we get a YouTube link or did I miss it

can't get there, I am Blocked (work)....but the dudes channel is: "WorkPlayTV" and he drives a 2020 White Platinum F350 in Nova Scotia. I tried it myself this AM...and it works!

can't get there, I am Blocked (work)....but the dudes channel is: "WorkPlayTV" and he drives a 2020 White Platinum F350 in Nova Scotia. I tried it myself this AM...and it works!
That works
Thanks

Tried this in my Lariat and couldn’t get it to come on. Just went on / off

Anyone notice a big difference in sport mode or is this just tow/haul mode with traction/stability control disabled? I'll be honest my 7.3L is light enough on its feet in normal mode to get me in trouble :D

Any word on what this "performance tune" changes?

My Lariat Ultimate Worked. It put a little pep in its step for lower gears.
DE304D02-E0F0-4765-8BD1-85E4353AA3E5.jpeg

My coworker has a 2019 6.7 FX4 King Ranch....It worked on his truck also!!

Back