Sport and LED headlights?

Fordseniormaster

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor, 2020 Explorer ST
So to all of you that have the Sport Package do all sports have the LED headlights? My ordering guy at the store today was checking my wish list and it’s kinda confusing on how to get LED’s. The sport package break down says blackout headlamps LED only on sport, does that mean all sports have LED’s? I just want LED’s I figure if I’m going to order get what I want! Thanks in advance for the info!

There are 2 sets of LED. Clear LED and smoked LED. The only way to get the smoked LED is with the sport package. All sport packages have LED.

Thanks richtor we are setting here trying to catch it before ford has a vin for it and wanted to make sure. We sure though it was that way but I didn’t what to take a chance

That lack of clarity almost cost me getting the sport because LEDs are a bigger must have than the sport. So happy to be able to have both!! The 2019 sport didn’t have LED availability.

Along these lines, I ordered a Lariat Sport Tremor and having heated and cooled seats are important to me. After I ordered I got conflicting info if heated and ventilated seats were standard with Lariat trim? My dealer said it was, but I’m still not certain. Can anyone confirm this? It’s too late to change anything at this point, but would ease the mind if I got more solid confirmation. Thanks!

Thanks richtor we are setting here trying to catch it before ford has a vin for it and wanted to make sure. We sure though it was that way but I didn’t what to take a chance
LED option on the lariat is only $1,200 or so but to get it you have to buy other options, the cheapest being over $4k all in. Haha. LED oem parts is $3,400 a pair.

I’m not sure why every vehicle has them standard, they are as cheap to create and way more efficient than halogen. You’d think this would be a must to save energy.

Along these lines, I ordered a Lariat Sport Tremor and having heated and cooled seats are important to me. After I ordered I got conflicting info if heated and ventilated seats were standard with Lariat trim? My dealer said it was, but I’m still not certain. Can anyone confirm this? It’s too late to change anything at this point, but would ease the mind if I got more solid confirmation. Thanks!
I have a Lariat with the sport pkg, I also have the Lariat Ultimate Pkg...It is under the Ultimate Pkg where my Heated Ventilated seats are listed on the Window Sticker. I also just built one on Ford's website. It looks like you either need the Lariat Ultimate Pkg or the Lariat Value Pkg to get the Heated Ventilated seats.

Last edited:
I have a Lariat with the sport pkg, I also have the Lariat Ultimate Pkg...It is under the Ultimate Pkg where my Heated Ventilated seats are listed on the Window Sticker.

I might have to have some words with my salesman if that’s the case.

Ford has a guide they give the salesman. it shows what is included on each package for each trim level. You need to see it or you may miss something

I built 3 trucks with my salesman before we placed the order.

Echoing PapaRaptor, its easy to miss things. When I built the first lariat we missed the heated steering wheel. Turns out it was optioned under the windshield wiper de-icer. Until we went through the guide I had just assumed it wasn't available on lariat models.

Check and double check.

I might have to have some words with my salesman if that’s the case.
Here are what comes with the Lariat sport and ultimate packages.
Screenshot_20200702-210424_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Screenshot_20200702-210502_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

You only get heated and cooled seats (or ventilated as they call it now) on a Lariat with the Lariat Ultimate Package or Lariat Value Package. Also, if you want a heated steering wheel in your Lariat, they hide it under the windshield wiper de-icer option. My experience with salesman, are most of them have little to no idea about the trucks they sell you, especially option packages.

Lariat sport package has the blacked out LEDs

Wireless charger is not available on an XLT. Due to the factory location of the charger it is pretty much useless anyway.

Wireless charger is not available on an XLT. Due to the factory location of the charger it is pretty much useless anyway.
I heard it’s hard to get in or out. My Tacoma factory charges like 10% in 2 hours. I was hoping ford would be better. But oh well. Haha

Sorry, I guess I'm slow. How can I tell if I will be getting the LED Quad Beam Headlights? I ordered the Lariat Black Appearance Package and the Lariat Ultimate Package and it doesn't actually say Quad Beam LED's in the package description it only says it on the King Ranch Ultimate Package and up. You would think for an extra $7790.00 between the two packages we would get LED headlights. I received my VIN but don't have a detailed build sheet yet so I cant actually see every detail of my build.

Thanks for the help.

John

Wirelessguy, just look up the 2021 Super Duty order guide and find the Lariat Black Appearance package in the content. It will detail everything you are getting in the Black Appearance package. If is like the previous sport package, LEDs are standard.

Wirelessguy, just look up the 2021 Super Duty order guide and find the Lariat Black Appearance package in the content. It will detail everything you are getting in the Black Appearance package. If is like the previous sport package, LEDs are standard.
That’s what makes me think it’s note included.

96ULariat Ultimate Package - Includes: Ambient Lighting; LED Box Lighting (includes LED Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp (CHMSL)); Power-Adjustable Pedals with Memory; Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver's Seat Feature; Power Heated/Ventilated Driver/Passenger Seat with Driver Side Memory; Intelligent Access with Push-button Start (PEPS); Power Telescoping/Tilt Steering Wheel/Column, memory and audio controls; PowerScope Trailer Tow Mirrors with Memory; Remote Start System; Remote Tailgate Release; Tailgate Step; Voice-activated Navigation System with HD and SiriusXM Satellite Radio; Wireless Charging Pad$3,495

Latest Discussions

Back