Special order picked up in 2 days.

Sloo

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
2020 tremor 250. 7.3.
Current Ride #2
2016 f250. 6.2.
So after waiting two months for my order to be scheduled I went to the dealer and told them if I don’t get word I will go elsewhere to buy. Well, wouldn’t you know, the dealer placed it again this time as special order, not stock order, and I got my VIN in three days and scheduled week of March 16 build. Clearly, there is a difference if a dealer orders as special or stock. Just glad I at least have a VIN and build scheduled!!!

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Current Ride
F350 Tremor 6.7 Lariat sport
So after waiting two months for my order to be scheduled I went to the dealer and told them if I don’t get word I will go elsewhere to buy. Well, wouldn’t you know, the dealer placed it again this time as special order, not stock order, and I got my VIN in three days and scheduled week of March 16 build. Clearly, there is a difference if a dealer orders as special or stock. Just glad I at least have a VIN and build scheduled!!!
Yes, the priority code on stock is 19 or lowest code the order outs have a higher priority codes, also depends if they have super duty allocations