Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'20 6.7 iconic Tremor
Current Ride #2
lots of bikes/skis
First Responder
physician/firefighter
Has anyone upgraded the speakers? I don't want to change the B&O head unit or add an aftermarket amp. Hoping an aftermarket speaker setup will improve the sound/dynamics.

isn't it a 1000 watt system? Do they not sound good? I'd expect a pretty decent setup from B&O since there stuff tends to be fairly premium.

I wish Alpine made a 'restyle' head unit for this. The one they have for Jeeps is awesome.

Give the factory system a try. I just returned from a 4 hour road trip by myself and was thinking about how good the sound is.
I am satisfied the the factory system.
The trucks are really quiet inside going down the road at 80mph so you don't need the systems like we had in the 80s. I used to have huge amps and speakers in my vehicles just to hear the music over the tires and exhaust.

Give the factory system a try. I just returned from a 4 hour road trip by myself and was thinking about how good the sound is.
I am satisfied the the factory system.
The trucks are really quiet inside going down the road at 80mph so you don't need the systems like we had in the 80s. I used to have huge amps and speakers in my vehicles just to hear the music over the tires and exhaust.
I updated the speakers to Focal. Concert quality sound.

I updated the speakers to Focal. Concert quality sound.
So you felt that the sound quality improved with new speakers? Any more insight on this? what model of the focals did you use?

Just a straight speaker swap? No amp(s)?

Back