Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 7.3 rapid red lariat tremor
Current Ride #2
Tahoe Z71
First Responder
Ret.
Holidays are over, time to see if there is interest in the Southern California area for a meetup. I‘m proposing a late February meet, say maybe February 25th? Could go a week or two later if there are too many conflicts. I’m in the Camarillo area, thinking maybe a casual place in Thousand Oaks for mid afternoon lunch. Got a few spots with lots of parking and easy freeway access. Chime in if you’re interested - gotta show those Texans they’re not the only ones who can get it together! 🤣

I'm interested. 25th may not work, but don't plan around my schedule.

Holidays are over, time to see if there is interest in the Southern California area for a meetup. I‘m proposing a late February meet, say maybe February 25th? Could go a week or two later if there are too many conflicts. I’m in the Camarillo area, thinking maybe a casual place in Thousand Oaks for mid afternoon lunch. Got a few spots with lots of parking and easy freeway access. Chime in if you’re interested - gotta show those Texans they’re not the only ones who can get it together! 🤣
Yes I would be interested..

Got a few interested folks, but running up against time for my original proposed date. Gonna push the date back a bit, hopefully more time gets more interest. Let’s tack on an extra four weeks and say end of March, that’ll give everyone time to get a schedule break. Let’s say March 25th, a Saturday, Had some good meetup locations suggested, sounds like fun!

March 25th would work better for me.

march 25 could be possible for me. let me know where

I would be interested.

Damm it March 25th I'll be in Bend Oregon! Hopefully is a successful one and there is a 2nd meeting I'm definitely interested...

Following.

Looks like enough interest for the March 25th date. Pencil it into your calendars, say 1400’ish in the Thousand Oaks area (gotta look at pedals and pints and see if there is adequate parking there - details to follow). Will work on it when I get back from Wyoming. Looking forward to it!

Sign me up!!!

I'll hit up Thomas @ powerhouse performance in Simi and see if he'd be interested too - he's got a really nice platinum tremor

Bump. Keeping the thread up to catch all of our Southern California folks.

Back