Sorry to curse so much.

Don't be insecure about you being you here.

Admittedly, I try and use "church words" until it is time to "let it fly".

My motto - "I live Texas Style - as a gentleman until you are about to die."

When I swear at you, you better be runnin' with a head start. ;)

I am however not offended by words or opinions. You be you, I'll be me. I respect you until you lose that by your actions, not just your choice of words.

Ed

I am however not offended by words or opinions. You be you, I'll be me. I respect you until you lose that by your actions, not just your choice of words.

Ed

Well said.

Thanks for all your all of your support. Hanging with Biker Clubs, Iron Workers, My Military Brothers, Some Mobbed Up Brothers, and I guess just living on Long Island NY, its how I talk and we talk. But I absoluty did not want to offend anyone. A lot of you cracked me up with your responses. Wifey thinks all those LIKES I GOT said keep it clean. I LOVED THE RESPONSES. THANKS I NEEDED THAT.
I did not want to turn on my lap top thinking the worst. I had a lot of Captain Morgan and some Vodka last night celebrating with the wife. Then it hit me how some can take what i say and how i say it the wrong way. Of course my wife chimed in and said they don't know you, watch HOW you speak on there. I posted what I posted, and shut it all down and let it ruin the night.
I love this site and all you sick F^%#S on it :)

Don't censor yourself, pussy.

You do not offend me Iron Man. Have to say your I love commentary (excitement) on the forum, keep being you!!

I've heard, read, and said worse.

You drive on the l.i.e.? I'd the cursing like a drunken sailor on Shore leave for that reason alone.
Yeah its bad my man. So you’ve been on the Island before.

I notice that everyone here except me are really polite. I just noticed Davidb, which I’m a huge fan of, put everything but the words of the curse word. I will try my hardest not to act like I’m on a job site and be more respectful. I also noticed, that my points, weren’t growing. I didn’t think anything of it, but I noticed it. So I’m sorry to have made it seem uncomfortable to some people on this site. I’m loving every aspect of this forum. I’m not looking to get points or grow any kind of following. It just hit me like a ton of bricks how CRUDE AND RUDE IT MAY COME OFF. So sorry for that. Peace my brothers.
Your are well written in your excitement and wanting to know everything about our great Tremors. No apologies for me, I enjoy this site and your part of the enjoyment. Fyi
Just got my window sticker today !!!!
59B7260B-365C-4330-9B80-4124404096F6.png

Your are well written in your excitement and wanting to know everything about our great Tremors. No apologies for me, I enjoy this site and your part of the enjoyment. Fyi
Just got my window sticker today !!!!
View attachment 5752
[/QUOTE
Thanks Brother for your kind words. I’m very excited for you. How sweet it is to see your Sick ass ride on a window sticker. You made my night. Congrats my man. Can’t wait to see the actual truck. Must send pics. The countdown is on. May GOD bless your ride and allow it to be built without problems.

Ed
I was a tuff son of a gun. I’m 52 years young. I’ve taken Jujitsu for many years of my life. I also Kick Boxed for a lot of that time. I’d did 500 push-ups a day as a portion of my daily work out regiment for a period in my life. I ran 5 miles 5-6 times a week after work and after working out and after training. I’ve been in more street fights hanging with a tuff ass out law bikers I used to ride with. I’ve disarmed 2 people who had knives and came at me. I wasn’t a bully, but the opposite. Stuck up for the weak.
When I was 45 I had a life changing on the job accident that could have taken my life. I survived.
So after having 7 surgeries and having everything that I was ripped from me, I became soft. My self esteem has been shot to shit. I’m piecing my life back together and have a new love for my new lease on life.
I’m thrilled at being able to be able to order a 2021 F350 Tremor and meet new friends on this site. I may come off a bit CRAZY at times. I am who I am. BUT NOT THAT SICK DUDE I USED TO BE. I think you truly would’ve liked that guy much better. So it is what it is. Oh well.
I have so much respect for you Rock Taxi. So I do appreciate your feedback my man. Thanks for your kind words and all your helpful wisdom with all questions that come your way. Don’t you change BROTHER MAN. You make this site even sicker. ?

Latest Discussions

Back