Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
I notice that everyone here except me are really polite. I just noticed Davidb, which I’m a huge fan of, put everything but the words of the curse word. I will try my hardest not to act like I’m on a job site and be more respectful. I also noticed, that my points, weren’t growing. I didn’t think anything of it, but I noticed it. So I’m sorry to have made it seem uncomfortable to some people on this site. I’m loving every aspect of this forum. I’m not looking to get points or grow any kind of following. It just hit me like a ton of bricks how CRUDE AND RUDE IT MAY COME OFF. So sorry for that. Peace my brothers.

For me, before my daughters, depending on the situation, they would flow freely. Filler words, such as "umm", ""ah", or "like" became "goddamn", "fuck'n", "effing", or whatever - with additional proper and glorious uses peppered in as adverbs, adjectives, conjunctions, subjects, verbs, pronouns, etc. It could be a thing of beauty.

Now, I euphemistically say "For the love of Pete" in place of any single exclamation of frustration. But when I say that, I really mean, "for the ever living fucks sake of Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ, you whorry twat" or some other Rube Goldberg convoluted string of colorful language. In fact, it comes so natural that "For the love of Pete" has filtered into my workplace vernacular, which the alternative never would of. But now that my kids are in their mid teens, I think they know exactly what I mean.

But, yeah, I don't find myself cursing much, or nearly ever, when typing. Don't know why...

That said, I'd never hold it against you. Curse away, Iron Man. Curse away. Maybe I'll learn a new permutation to store for future use.

I notice that everyone here except me are really polite. I just noticed Davidb, which I’m a huge fan of, put everything but the words of the curse word. I will try my hardest not to act like I’m on a job site and be more respectful. I also noticed, that my points, weren’t growing. I didn’t think anything of it, but I noticed it. So I’m sorry to have made it seem uncomfortable to some people on this site. I’m loving every aspect of this forum. I’m not looking to get points or grow any kind of following. It just hit me like a ton of bricks how CRUDE AND RUDE IT MAY COME OFF. So sorry for that. Peace my brothers.

It's all good!. No heavy handed moderation here!

I sure as fucking fuck don’t know what the fuck you’re fucking talking about. ?

All good with me NY neighbor! Can tell you are a passionate dude, no worries.

I thought that was your NY accent.......;)

Like my mother used to say....Watch your fuckin mouth! LOL

Iron Man, you sometimes light up my day with your enthusiasm !! You can tone it down if you like (as I probably should) but don't change too much !!

He is the happiest mother fucker around, isn't he? I always wonder what the hell he's so happy about.

Thanks for all your all of your support. Hanging with Biker Clubs, Iron Workers, My Military Brothers, Some Mobbed Up Brothers, and I guess just living on Long Island NY, its how I talk and we talk. But I absoluty did not want to offend anyone. A lot of you cracked me up with your responses. Wifey thinks all those LIKES I GOT said keep it clean. I LOVED THE RESPONSES. THANKS I NEEDED THAT.
I did not want to turn on my lap top thinking the worst. I had a lot of Captain Morgan and some Vodka last night celebrating with the wife. Then it hit me how some can take what i say and how i say it the wrong way. Of course my wife chimed in and said they don't know you, watch HOW you speak on there. I posted what I posted, and shut it all down and let it ruin the night.
I love this site and all you sick F^%#S on it :)

Latest Discussions

Back