Soon to be Newbie!

Sthoms3355

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 6.7 F-350 Lariat Tremor
Current Ride #2
2015 6.7 F-350 Lariat
Hey guys. I have had several super duty over the years and saw the Tremor back in Spring at a local dealership. Knew I had to have one for my next truck. Not that I have done a lot of off-roading in the past but it looks cool....and hell, maybe I will take up off-roading for another hobby. Anyways ordered mine on October 28th and just got word TODAY from the dealership it goes into production December 3rd with anticipated delivery just before Christmas. Merry XMas to me! Anyways order a Lariat, Iconic Silver w/6.7L. Pretty much loaded with blackout package.

Congrats on the order and welcome to the forum! ? That's going to be one heck of an xmas present! (y)

Congratulations, will be here before you know it.

Hey Guys. My truck was supposed to go into production on December 3rd, but my dealer emailed me last Friday (day after Thanksgiving) the VIN # and said they were starting it yesterday (Nov 30). Don't see any estimated completion or delivery dates yet on the Ford site or Aluminizilla. Patiently waiting! He originally said sometime before Christmas so hoping that stays true or sooner. Just never know with all of this crap going on (political and virus). Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201127-153702_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201127-153702_Samsung Internet.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 9
Back