Soon to be new Tremor owner...

Bones

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2009 Z06 Corvette
Just put my order in this weekend for a 2021 F350 Tremor... Looking for ideas on tonneau covers (would like an option that allows me to have cargo rack eventually). Also, went with a full black on black but I'm considering bronze wheels with 37's (maybe 38's) under a Carli 2.5" pin top (thoughts on bronze - should I stick to black wheels)? I have some time to figure it out with a January or February delivery date - would love thoughts, input and ideas...
2021 Tremor.jpeg

The dealer told you Jan or Feb?
I ordered one today and the said mid to late November.....

The dealer told you Jan or Feb?
I ordered one today and the said mid to late November.....
Is yours a 2020 or 2021? I was told builds won't start on 2021's until Mid November??? I like your date better so I am hoping that is the case...

Congrats and welcome :)

Is yours a 2020 or 2021? I was told builds won't start on 2021's until Mid November??? I like your date better so I am hoping that is the case...
Awesome truck pick. I ordered my 2021 Platinum Tremor 8/24. 2 weeks ago. I was told 1-plant starts 10/31 production and the other was 11/14. Ohio an Kentucky. So was hoping for Thanksgiving but now looking at the dates I’m just wanting an early Christmas gift.
So what kind of deal did you negotiate. There was some very helpful advice given to me by this awesome forum. I’m just passing this along to everyone.
I got my Build with every option but the Winch and the safe. MSRP 89,940$ but was able to get it for 3,300$ below MSRP 86,649$
Plus tax and just an additional 100$ for tags and title.
The dealer gave me a generous 5,200$ trade in for 2010 Dodge Charger SXT which I already handed over with 4,000$ on credit card. (Which was very stupid)
Now I was told by a member of this forum to sign up for Mustang of America club. I bought a 2020 Mustang Convertible for my wife (long story) in May so I signed her up. YOU DON’T NEED A VIN # OR EVEN A MUSTANG TO JOIN.
So once I signed up for a 25$ fee (took 2 minutes to sign up) I went to the bottom of the home page and there’s XPlan Pricing for people to buy a NEW FORD OR LINCOLN VEHICLE.
They gave me a pin # and I was able to build on their site a 2020 Platinum Tremor. It was 5,000$ below MSRP. They don’t have 2021 builds yet on Ford site. It was a straight forward price. They can’t fuck around with this price.
So I called my dealer immediately and spoke with my salesman to ask if they accept X Plan Pricing. He said they do and will be able to add my pin # to the invoice that they get closer to delivery. I will then have my already negotiated price on my buyers order that I ALREADY SIGNED,
RE-ADJUSTED TO THAT LOWER PRICE.
I should get another 1500-2000$ off that 86,649$ price. So look into it.
So check it out. I think after today the Ford summer sales event will be over and 2021 Super Duty’s will finally be on the Fords website. You should then be able to see exactly what the price would be with X Pricing.
Then if you didn’t already order one you can get that price right from the start or if you had built one like me already you can have the price with all your options priced out. Then call your dealer and say this is what X Pricing is saying. ✌️???????

Welcome to the forum @Bones - Congrats on the Tremor order! ?

I just ordered a 2021 250 XLT 6.7. Got it with 2020 employee pricing. Was told 6 to 8 weeks befor arrival. Hopefully not any longer north of the border.
[/https:

I saw this recently. See if you can have this PCO to get 1500$ off. Good luck

I just ordered a 2021 250 XLT 6.7. Got it with 2020 employee pricing. Was told 6 to 8 weeks befor arrival. Hopefully not any longer north of the border.
[/
1599517705124.png

Awesome truck pick. I ordered my 2021 Platinum Tremor 8/24. 2 weeks ago. I was told 1-plant starts 10/31 production and the other was 11/14. Ohio an Kentucky. So was hoping for Thanksgiving but now looking at the dates I’m just wanting an early Christmas gift.
So what kind of deal did you negotiate. There was some very helpful advice given to me by this awesome forum. I’m just passing this along to everyone.
I got my Build with every option but the Winch and the safe. MSRP 89,940$ but was able to get it for 3,300$ below MSRP 86,649$
Plus tax and just an additional 100$ for tags and title.
The dealer gave me a generous 5,200$ trade in for 2010 Dodge Charger SXT which I already handed over with 4,000$ on credit card. (Which was very stupid)
Now I was told by a member of this forum to sign up for Mustang of America club. I bought a 2020 Mustang Convertible for my wife (long story) in May so I signed her up. YOU DON’T NEED A VIN # OR EVEN A MUSTANG TO JOIN.
So once I signed up for a 25$ fee (took 2 minutes to sign up) I went to the bottom of the home page and there’s XPlan Pricing for people to buy a NEW FORD OR LINCOLN VEHICLE.
They gave me a pin # and I was able to build on their site a 2020 Platinum Tremor. It was 5,000$ below MSRP. They don’t have 2021 builds yet on Ford site. It was a straight forward price. They can’t fuck around with this price.
So I called my dealer immediately and spoke with my salesman to ask if they accept X Plan Pricing. He said they do and will be able to add my pin # to the invoice that they get closer to delivery. I will then have my already negotiated price on my buyers order that I ALREADY SIGNED,
So check it out. I think after today the Ford summer sales event will be over and 2021 Super Duty’s will finally be on the Fords website. You should then be able to see exactly what the price would be with X Pricing.
Then if you didn’t already order one you can get that price right from the start or if you had built one like me already you can have the price with all your options priced out. Then call your dealer and say this is what X Pricing is saying. ✌???????

you have this all figured out. Basically I got a 1000.00 off from the dealer. But I am going to go after that x plan and your recommendations. That’s amazing - thank you for that info.

Check out Diamondback bed covers.

I’ve been keeping my eye on that one and the RetraxPRO XR (Don’t like how I lose a foot of bed space on the XR though).

Then if you didn’t already order one you can get that price right from the start or if you had built one like me already you can have the price with all your options priced out. Then call your dealer and say this is what X Pricing is saying. ✌???????
[/QUOTE]

I was told by El Cajon Ford that they may not accept X plan pricing b/c the truck is "hard to get". Still waiting to find out if I'm going to get that or not. Right now I'm 500 over invoice so I'll buy it regardless, just annoyed with the way they act like these are so rare when they really aren't. In San Diego the GT350 had $7500 mark ups and the GT350R's had 15k mark ups on them and I was able to find about 10 GT350's just within about 40 miles in san diego. They acted like they were the rarest cars even though they weren't. I'm surprised the Tremors didn't have dealer mark up.

I just had my bed to the Line X shop, and they also sell Retrax. The guy took me outside to show me his personal truck with the Retrax cover. I liked it a lot, but you do lose some space in the front of the bed, that would be a concern for me as well. Most likely will do the Diamondback 270 model.

you have this all figured out. Basically I got a 1000.00 off from the dealer. But I am going to go after that x plan and your recommendations. That’s amazing - thank you for that info.
I’m so grateful that people told me about this that I feel so OBLIGATED TO SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN. PAYING IT FOWARD. PLEASE SHARE ALL YOU WISDOM ALSO WITH OTHERS. GOOD LUCK MY BROTHER ??✌️??????

I was told by El Cajon Ford that they may not accept X plan pricing b/c the truck is "hard to get". Still waiting to find out if I'm going to get that or not. Right now I'm 500 over invoice so I'll buy it regardless, just annoyed with the way they act like these are so rare when they really aren't. In San Diego the GT350 had $7500 mark ups and the GT350R's had 15k mark ups on them and I was able to find about 10 GT350's just within about 40 miles in san diego. They acted like they were the rarest cars even though they weren't. I'm surprised the Tremors didn't have dealer mark up.
[/QUOTE]
X Plan is upto the dealer. But your are getting shafted. I’m sorry that it seems California plays games with everyone. There’s a guy jhblaze1 on this site from So California. He’s going out of state to get that sweet deal. I hope it works out for you my brother. I had a bad on the job accident that got me to realize GOD saved me. So maybe just a quick prayer to HOD for HIS help. Good luck my friend. And either way if you LOVE the truck and you can afford it you still win. It’s a sick ass ride. I’m so glad to have ordered mine. ?✌️???????

X Plan is upto the dealer. But your are getting shafted. I’m sorry that it seems California plays games with everyone. There’s a guy jhblaze1 on this site from So California. He’s going out of state to get that sweet deal. I hope it works out for you my brother. I had a bad on the job accident that got me to realize GOD saved me. So maybe just a quick prayer to HOD for HIS help. Good luck my friend. And either way if you LOVE the truck and you can afford it you still win. It’s a sick ass ride. I’m so glad to have ordered mine. ?✌???????
[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's the way that I look at it, 500 bucks doesn't make a big difference on a truck that's 70k. If they won't honor it that's fine. I had negotiated the price before ordering it and I'm a man of my word so if they don't want to change the deal I'll stick to what was agreed upon. They're a good dealer and have been pretty good to me over the last 5 years.

Back