Soon to be fellow Tremor owner

ATL Tremor

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Black Platinum Tremor
Great Forum -lots of Tremor info (glad I found you guys) I recently ordered a F350 Black Platinum Tremor on 06/30 and received Vin# mid-July. However, the vin# does not work on the order tracking site. Any suggestions or site address that everybody is using to track order status.

Try the Alumizilla site (see tracking your order). My vin has never worked on Ford’s site but I’ve been tracking it along the way on this one.

Ordered mine July 21, got VIN Aug 4, and tracking doesn't work for me either. Have a build date week of Sept 14, so I'm just going to go with it I guess. Would be nice to track though. Maybe it'll show up as the build date gets closer.

Ordered mine July 21, got VIN Aug 4, and tracking doesn't work for me either. Have a build date week of Sept 14, so I'm just going to go with it I guess. Would be nice to track though. Maybe it'll show up as the build date gets closer.
That build date is much quicker than my salesperson told me. I ordered my F250 Lariat / Tremor on July 30th. They told me to expect a 16 week wait. I asked them a couple of days ago if they received my vin yet - they gave me the impression that this question was an unusual request... They said they would check and I still haven’t heard anything. I look forward to getting the vin so I do not have to rely on them for any production progress info. Good luck through your build process!

Tried the Alumizilla site and this is what I got:

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Details

Tried the Alumizilla site and this is what I got:

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Details
I get the same error
I can use fords site but only shows my vin # And truck build sheet not the build date my dealer told me
Week of 9/23

Thanks for the help @modified . Tried Firefox and this is what I got:
Your connection is not secure
The owner of www.alumizilla.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
Learn more…
Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

Thanks for the help @modified . Tried Firefox and this is what I got:
Your connection is not secure
The owner of www.alumizilla.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.
Learn more…
Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

If you want to post your VIN, I can try for you.

Welcome

I have experienced the sites go up and down, the Ford site is always behind, the trucks come in sooner than they show because they can be a few days to a week behind.

Welcome

I have experienced the sites go up and down, the Ford site is always behind, the trucks come in sooner than they show because they can be a few days to a week behind.
My dealer says mine is any day now, Ford website shows mid September though. Kind of a bummer that something that should be much easier to keep an accurate timeline isn't maintained right. I guess it's better to push the time frame farther out and deliver early than to deliver late.

I tried your VIN and it says it's an invalid VIN. I'd ask the dealer to verify they sent you the right number.

I'm seeing the same thing. I'm surprised after nearly 45 days it wouldn't be in the system.

I use Brave browser, works if you proceed despite the invalid certificate. VIN is invalid as others have stated; odd indeed.

1597359634810.png

This is a Vin that is for a 2020 F350 XLT Diesel but the last 6 number may not be valid Becuase the first part of the Vin is find but the Last 6 must be wrong.... Ford Parts website also don't have a record of this Vin

Thanks for all the feed back. Spoke with my salesman today and he stated that the VIN # was correct. Maybe he is reading it wrong. Agains for all the help

Two updates in one day "Awaiting Shipment" & " In Transit" must be a sign of good things to come.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 10.59.41 PM.png

Two updates in one day "Awaiting Shipment" & " In Transit" must be a sign of good things to come.

View attachment 4749
lol I love how they encourage you to use the wait time to buy shit accessories from them, like buying a $80K truck isn't enough :LOL:

Welcome to the club!

Back