Soon to be fellow Tremor owner

I found out by trial and error that Google Chrome is the best to use Alumizilla. Otherwise you'll hit snags and it wont load.

After having back to back Ford Raptors I ordered a 2021 F-250 Tremor on Friday. I tow a 24' enclosed trailer every weekend to the MX races and while my Gen 1 pulled the trailer awesome with zero squat or any issues my Gen 2 pulls it effortlessly BUT it has a 3.5" of squat and wondered all over the place because of the new super soft rear suspension. I had the first 17 around so I was the test dummy for towing. I had Timbrens first which were horrible and I didn't want to go the air bag route (they weren't available yet anyways) I ended up settled on WD hitch which a pain in the ass to put on and take each weekend so Tremor here we come. I can't to get it and do some mods to it. I hope I don't regret getting rid of my Raptor because I've loved both of them and think they're easily the coolest look trucks on the the road today.

Last edited:
After having back to back Ford Raptors I ordered a 2021 F-250 Tremor on Friday. I tow a 24' enclosed trailer ever weekend to the MX races and while my Gen 1 pulled the trailer awesome with zero squat or any issues my Gen 2 pulls it effortlessly BUT it has a 3.5" of squat and wondered all over the place because of the new super soft rear suspension. I had the first 17 around so I was the test dummy for towing. I had Timbrens first which were horrible and I didn't want to go the air bag route (they weren't available yet anyways) I ended up settled on WD hitch which a pain in the ass to put on and take each weekend so Tremor here we come. I can't to get it and do some mods to it. I hope I don't regret getting rid of my Raptor because I've loved both of them and think they're easily the coolest look trucks on the the road today.
I am in a similar situation. I love my Raptor....until I tow. The 2 trailers I tow are near the limit of 8,000 #s. This is my 3rd Raptor. 1st one had the 5.4 (least favorite), 2nd had the 6.2 (best one) and now the 3.5. The 1st gen with the 6.2 definitely towed the best. Doing construction full time now, I need the tow capacity and longer bed of the Tremor but concerned about regrets. But hooking up the WD hitch several times a day or week is getting old. I agree that the Raptor is the coolest looking truck on the road!!?

Tried the Alumizilla site and this is what I got:

This site is not secure

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Details
This ssl notification on alumizilla just means they have an out of dat ssl or one that was implemented incorrectly this is not a big deal. If data is intercepted it’s your vin only.

If any of you ever get this on an e-commerce website Do Not accept.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feed back. Spoke with my salesman today and he stated that the VIN # was correct. Maybe he is reading it wrong. Agains for all the help
Ask him to take a picture of the vin in his ordering system and send you the picture t verify the fin and that they have in fact submitted the order.

I am in a similar situation. I love my Raptor....until I tow. The 2 trailers I tow are near the limit of 8,000 #s. This is my 3rd Raptor. 1st one had the 5.4 (least favorite), 2nd had the 6.2 (best one) and now the 3.5. The 1st gen with the 6.2 definitely towed the best. Doing construction full time now, I need the tow capacity and longer bed of the Tremor but concerned about regrets. But hooking up the WD hitch several times a day or week is getting old. I agree that the Raptor is the coolest looking truck on the road!!?

So you know exactly what my feelings are with that damn WD hitch. My trailer loaded is 7200lbs so I can understand your pain. I want the extra bed size too. The Tremor will just a more practical truck for you and me. One place I would disagree is my MPT tuned 3.5 Gen 2 will absolutely kill my Gen 1 6.2 towing. Heck I'm fairly certain that my Gen 2 would beat my Gen 1 by an 1/8 of mile in a 1/4 mile drag race. My 6.2 with 5 Star tunes had roughly 450hp and 500tq and my MPT tuned Gen 2 has 550hp and 600tq. We ran the Gen 2 on the dyno. It's silly fast tuned. I will ABSOLUTELY miss it.
37s.jpeg

The first day trying to tow my trailer in 2017. She's got some sag.... :-(
Raptortrailer.jpeg

My dealer says mine is any day now, Ford website shows mid September though. Kind of a bummer that something that should be much easier to keep an accurate timeline isn't maintained right. I guess it's better to push the time frame farther out and deliver early than to deliver late.
When yours says awaiting shipment arrived it’s at the final rail yard. Mine was on the train for 10 days to northern ca.

So you know exactly what my feelings are with that damn WD hitch. My trailer loaded is 7200lbs so I can understand your pain. I want the extra bed size too. The Tremor will just a more practical truck for you and me. One place I would disagree is my MPT tuned 3.5 Gen 2 will absolutely kill my Gen 1 6.2 towing. Heck I'm fairly certain that my Gen 2 would beat my Gen 1 by an 1/8 of mile in a 1/4 mile drag race. My 6.2 with 5 Star tunes had roughly 450hp and 500tq and my MPT tuned Gen 2 has 550hp and 600tq. We ran the Gen 2 on the dyno. It's silly fast tuned. I will ABSOLUTELY miss it.View attachment 4766
Same color as mine!! Lol. I do agree, 3.5 faster and more fun to drive. I just remember the 6.2 feeling much more stable towing and didn’t seem to squat as much. Oh and that V8 rumble with the Roush exhaust!!?

When yours says awaiting shipment arrived it’s at the final rail yard. Mine was on the train for 10 days to northern ca.
It's showing in transit now, says it'll be at dealership in 17 days.

Don’t go by that. Do you know when it was shipped.
Mine said 9-16 delivery. Mine got to the rail yard 8-30 and was delivered 9-2 3pm.
It said awaiting shipment 9/3 and went to in transit 9/5

As I have said before.....This is the one time that the anticipation is NOT the best part. These are awsome trucks and the great feeling you get when you see your new Tremor......that shit.....NEVER goes away!!!!!

Back