Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3
Come on snow!!!!!! Bring it

Attachments

• CF717FFA-B6F4-48F1-9242-4C80DCD84437.jpeg
    CF717FFA-B6F4-48F1-9242-4C80DCD84437.jpeg
    549 KB · Views: 1,267
I wanted to add that option JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES but it didn't allow me to. I have every option I thought available except the safe and the mats for my 2021 F350 6.7 Platinum Tremor BEAST. Do you get the snow prep from Ford. Looks sharp.

I wanted to add that option JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES but it didn't allow me to. I have every option I thought available except the safe and the mats for my 2021 F350 6.7 Platinum Tremor BEAST. Do you get the snow prep from Ford. Looks sharp.
No prep. The dealer installed so it’s on them. I did a leveling kit to keep it up ;)

That's a serious plow there. I bet with the weight and torque of the Tremor she is a plowing beast!

That's a serious plow there. I bet with the weight and torque of the Tremor she is a plowing beast!
We shall see. 9.6 v plow is heavy but holds it well.

Fischer makes a nice plow. Can't image that not working out well!

bet in 4 low you can push 3' deep wet snow no troubles.

Fischer makes a nice plow. Can't image that not working out well!

bet in 4 low you can push 3' deep wet snow no troubles.
6.7 beats out the 7.3 for plowing with that torque. You would think ?

6.7 beats out the 7.3 for plowing with that torque. You would think ?
Well I used to have a snow plow business ( long ass time ago) and I ran custom full size Chevy Blazers ( we put 3/4 driveline in them)Had built 400 V-8 with a low, mid cam shaft big dual exhaust but quite mufflers. The short wheel base so easy to turn tight drives. We did residential no lots.

Now for parking lots that rig MSG023 would rule!!!!!!!

My buddy that plows parking lots has a Fleet of trucks, only gets the Diesels. If you are working a storm and have to be on a lot all night, the Diesel trucks with a full tank can plow and run all night long. They don't over heat. He had a few gassers over the years and on the big lot they need to leave to fill up and they run hot and often over heat. So yes the Diesel is the KING ! But my note is he has large parking lots like a Home Depot or shopping mall. There are skid loaders and huge 4 wheel tractors too. It pays $400,000 per season so its big time. For 90% of the snow plowers out there the 7.3 is totally or better than fine.
Other side note: Plowing snow really tears up trucks. Lots of maintenance is required and you are always getting the worst of the salt. So lots of cleaning in order to keep you truck A-1. Lots of u joint replacement, front end work, and the transmissions require care or replacement. I burned up 3 trannys in my last diesel plow truck and all I did was my own business small lot (30 car). All the back and forward, if you get lazy and slam the trans from reverse to drive or drive to reverse the tranny won't last. While it's apart they replace a tiny hole in the valve body with a bronze guide so the " roster comb" that selects gears doesn't wear out the valve body. It pushes on a spring loaded ball. The ball wears the hole out because the valve body is aluminum. So the bronze guild will never wear out. Crazy shit you learn

it is fun to plow snow ( that first one or two storms), After a month of it you are ready for the Beach and some Pina Coladas

Well I used to have a snow plow business ( long ass time ago) and I ran custom full size Chevy Blazers ( we put 3/4 driveline in them)Had built 400 V-8 with a low, mid cam shaft big dual exhaust but quite mufflers. The short wheel base so easy to turn tight drives. We did residential no lots.

Now for parking lots that rig MSG023 would rule!!!!!!!

My buddy that plows parking lots has a Fleet of trucks, only gets the Diesels. If you are working a storm and have to be on a lot all night, the Diesel trucks with a full tank can plow and run all night long. They don't over heat. He had a few gassers over the years and on the big lot they need to leave to fill up and they run hot and often over heat. So yes the Diesel is the KING ! But my note is he has large parking lots like a Home Depot or shopping mall. There are skid loaders and huge 4 wheel tractors too. It pays $400,000 per season so its big time. For 90% of the snow plowers out there the 7.3 is totally or better than fine.
Other side note: Plowing snow really tears up trucks. Lots of maintenance is required and you are always getting the worst of the salt. So lots of cleaning in order to keep you truck A-1. Lots of u joint replacement, front end work, and the transmissions require care or replacement. I burned up 3 trannys in my last diesel plow truck and all I did was my own business small lot (30 car). All the back and forward, if you get lazy and slam the trans from reverse to drive or drive to reverse the tranny won't last. While it's apart they replace a tiny hole in the valve body with a bronze guide so the " roster comb" that selects gears doesn't wear out the valve body. It pushes on a spring loaded ball. The ball wears the hole out because the valve body is aluminum. So the bronze guild will never wear out. Crazy shit you learn

it is fun to plow snow ( that first one or two storms), After a month of it you are ready for the Beach and some Pina Coladas
Brother in-law does snow removal running trackless machines he loves them has a few bobcats but he said the trackless are the way to go like you said at the end of winter he’s tired of being in those machines

Brother in-law does snow removal running trackless machines he loves them has a few bobcats but he said the trackless are the way to go like you said at the end of winter he’s tired of being in those machines
Yeah Man It’s a buissness. Not all work as being an IRONWORKER is fun. So IMHO it’s about making money ?. I’m truly about making ?these days. So whatever you can do to make money ?you should not complain. Even my boy PAPPA.
Make the dollars and be grateful to make income. I made a high salary job and one day it ended and I never saw it coming.
So take it from me. Live your life like it’s the last week of your life, because life can and will change so fast on you and you will never see it coming.
Thank GOD for everything that HE Blessed you with. That’s it. ????✌️????????

Yeah Man It’s a buissness. Not all work as being an IRONWORKER is fun. So IMHO it’s about making money ?. I’m truly about making ?these days. So whatever you can do to make money ?you should not complain. Even my boy PAPPA.
Make the dollars and be grateful to make income. I made a high salary job and one day it ended and I never saw it coming.
So take it from me. Live your life like it’s the last week of your life, because life can and will change so fast on you and you will never see it coming.
Thank GOD for everything that HE Blessed you with. That’s it. ????✌????????
True we all take things for granted life’s short got to injoy it ??

Thank GOD for everything that HE Blessed you with. That’s it. ????✌️????????
Shit that sounded pretty shitty towards my boy Pappa. He has his shit together. So no way did I mean to make it sound like it did. Make those dollars Pappa but also all of you brothers.

Shit that sounded pretty shitty towards my boy Pappa. He has his shit together. So no way did I mean to make it sound like it did. Make those dollars Pappa but also all of you brothers.
I am good brother! I know what you are saying. I am saying I will be sick of the long winter, I need to vacation a lot , Not even cold yet and I am done with it. I am very happy not to be a commercial snow plower, yes there is big bucks but its a 24/7 job and you can't take a winter vacation.

Hey Man,

I have an F-250 Tremor 7.3L with factory warn winch. Do you have the winch and did this cause problems with your plow mount install? I would love your feedback and hear about how your second season of plowing is going.

Thanks

If you have a minute Mount Plow, and the winch is inside of the bumper it should have no issues

Come on snow!!!!!! Br
Why can't you order a Tremor with the snow plow prep?? I wanted to but it would not allow me to.

Why can't you order a Tremor with the snow plow prep?? I wanted to but it would not allow me to.
Tremor has specific suspension components. Deleting them deletes the tremor package.

My understanding is the heavier suspension option with the snow plow prep package. Some have said that if you add a plow it could void the warranty with a tremor. I plan to use it for my homes and maybe a neighbor a time or two. The two plow dealers I have spoken to seem to think the 2" Tremor lift provides ample clearance. I'm looking at a Meyer or Western V-Plow 8'6".

Was thinking about adding but don't want to compromise the truck. Warranty not an issue with my dealer but, could be if something went wrong while on the road and had to go to another dealer.

Back