Snow Performance

Snow looks great but I can wait! we hit mid 60s today here in SE Wisconsin loving that, Everyone has the leafs picked up this year and most everyone took advantage of the nice weather to put out the Christmas lights. ?

Took my stock 2020 Platinum 6.7 out over the weekend up to Snoqualmie Pass in western WA. There are some decent logging roads and trails up there for snow driving.

I wanted to see what The Porkchop Express could do in really heavy, wet snow. The first road I hit was already driven, but my diffs were not clearing the center rut. I went down the road for about a mile, no issues, but keeping an eye on my clearance. It's a one lane road with no room to turnaround, so once I came to a decent turnaround spot I wanted to try while I had good room for winching.

The snow was above my door and above my knees. Heavy and wet.

I incrementally went back and forth carving out an exit pad into the turnaround. I was pushing snow with my rear bumper with no issues.

I was really, really impressed with the traction. It felt solid the whole time.

I did have to dig out around my front tires later in deep snow after I came to a stop when it was really cold and already turning to ice, but it was trivial.

I'm from Alaska and pride myself on my snow driving, I'm definitely impressed by the tremor.
It should plow it pretty good then

So with my non Tremor F-250 6.7. Living in western NC in the mountains, my driveway is somewhat steep, and with a 90 degree turn half way up, I finally figured out what worked best with my set up (cooper stt pro’s); was four low in 2-3 gear in manual mode. The truck was so torqey and light in the bed that was my best performance option, once I learnt that, no more walking up my drive way. FWIW...

Back