Snapped a couple of pics

Jamie R.

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Platinum Tremor
Snapped a couple pics one morning this week.

Attachments

• 20200715_083515.jpg
    20200715_083515.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 752
  • 20200715_083530.jpg
    20200715_083530.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 711
Ranch hand front and rear? Awesome truck! Welcome!

Thanks ! Just a ranch hand on the front.

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor

Nice truck!

Thanks! Should have the leveling kit installed tomorrow.

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor

What leveling kit you going with?...specs

I got the leveling kit from wicked supsension. Wicked makes suspension kits for trucks and is located in fl. A buddy of mine is a dealer and has all wicked on his 19 super duty and has liked wicked. I talked to the owner of wicked and he said he made a kit for the tremor and had sent some kits to a dealer in the north west. I should have my leveling kit on with method wheels and 37s this Friday. I would have already had the kit on but decided to get the methods so we had to wait for the wheels to come in. Ill post pics when I get the truck back friday.

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor

That's going to look awesome, can't wait to see it! I'm a huge fan of Method wheels.

That's going to look awesome, can't wait to see it! I'm a huge fan of Method wheels.

Thanks! Honestly I've never put aftermarket wheels on any of my trucks except for my lightning when I race it lol. I went with the method nv hd after seeing so many tremor guys on here with them and thought maybe I'd like them. I was by my buddy's shop when the wheels came in and opened a box and I was glad I went with those methods as they looked great so I guess I gotta thank all the tremor guys on here for pushing me on the edge to getting the methods. Can't wait to get everything on this Friday!

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor

That truck is bad ass looking! I ordered the Agate Black F-350 Lariat (no sport pkg) with the gasser.

This forum and a little research sold me on Methods as well. When the time comes I wear out my Duratracs.

That truck is bad ass looking! I ordered the Agate Black F-350 Lariat (no sport pkg) with the gasser.

This forum and a little research sold me on Methods as well. When the time comes I wear out my Duratracs.

Thanks! Ours is a 250 6.7 diesel and has the 5th wheel prep package and high capacity towing package. Ours has only 2k ish miles now so those duratracs haven't been worn at all but I knew going with a leveling kit I'd prolly need 37s so I have toyo R/T's waiting to go on the methods.

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor

Nice and congrats!

Thanks man !

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor
I go back and forth everyday. I love the steps it comes with but I love the tucked looked with retractable steps!

Thanks! Ours is a 250 6.7 diesel and has the 5th wheel prep package and high capacity towing package. Ours has only 2k ish miles now so those duratracs haven't been worn at all but I knew going with a leveling kit I'd prolly need 37s so I have toyo R/T's waiting to go on the methods.

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor
Cool. Please report back once you do your upgrades! Would love to hear some feedback on those shocks and your tire selection!

I go back and forth everyday. I love the steps it comes with but I love the tucked looked with retractable steps!

Ours is a platinum which wouldve came with power steps but the tremor package has the raptor style, from my understanding the raptor style can be deleted on order for the power steps. Whichever dealer ordered the truck left the tremor steps on and once I stepped up in the truck I told the salesman to take them off and put power steps on cause my wife wouldn't have been stepping up in the truck with the tremor steps. I like the power steps better also. Our truck was in transport when we purchased it so everytime my sales guy sent me a pic I was zooming in trying to see which steps were on it lol

Cool. Please report back once you do your upgrades! Would love to hear some feedback on those shocks and your tire selection!

Will do man. Ill post pics when I get the truck back Friday. Ive seen some kits use different shocks but the guy at wicked said he liked the tremor shocks so he made the kit for the tremor

Ill prolly make a new thread but here's the pics with the wicked suspension leveling kit/methods / 37 toyos. Truck is dirty being it was driven in rain after the install.

Attachments

• 20200828_170056.jpg
    20200828_170056.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 482
  • 20200828_170117.jpg
    20200828_170117.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 494
  • 20200828_170132.jpg
    20200828_170132.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 482
Back