Snapped a couple of pics

Ill prolly make a new thread but here's the pics with the wicked suspension leveling kit/methods / 37 toyos. Truck is dirty being it was driven in rain after the install.

How does it drive now with the level and tires as opposed to factory ?

How does it drive now with the level and tires as opposed to factory ?

I let my buddy drive it back while I drove my lightning so ill know tomorrow or tonight when I drive it. Should be the same unless the tires make it drive different. I have got to get forscan to get the low tire light off. The 10ply toyos will not let the air pressure go up high enough for what the tire sensors want to see.

Ours is a platinum which wouldve came with power steps but the tremor package has the raptor style, from my understanding the raptor style can be deleted on order for the power steps. Whichever dealer ordered the truck left the tremor steps on and once I stepped up in the truck I told the salesman to take them off and put power steps on cause my wife wouldn't have been stepping up in the truck with the tremor steps. I like the power steps better also. Our truck was in transport when we purchased it so everytime my sales guy sent me a pic I was zooming in trying to see which steps were on it lol

What brand of running boards did you end up with?

Is it possible to get factory power boards after delivery?

Thanks,

What brand of running boards did you end up with?

Is it possible to get factory power boards after delivery?

Thanks,

We ended up getting amp power deploy boards installed by the dealer before we got the truck. Our king ranch 150 had power deploy boards srock and this platinum wouldve also but whoever ordered the truck with the tremor package didn't delete the tremor boards for the stock power deploy boards. The amp power deploy boards look just like the boards on our king ranch but without the chrome strip on the edge.

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor

Ill prolly make a new thread but here's the pics with the wicked suspension leveling kit/methods / 37 toyos. Truck is dirty being it was driven in rain after the install.
Great looking truck! Can you please post a pic of the front of the brush guard? What type of brush guard? Ranch Hand? Works with all of your cameras/sensors?

Great looking truck! Can you please post a pic of the front of the brush guard? What type of brush guard? Ranch Hand? Works with all of your cameras/sensors?

Sorry, just now seeing this. Yes a ranch hand and all sensors/camera works with the ranch hand. Let scroll through my pics, I think I have a front pic

Sorry, just now seeing this. Yes a ranch hand and all sensors/camera works with the ranch hand. Let scroll through my pics, I think I have a front pic

Found a couple of pics

Attachments

• 20200828_220914.jpg
    20200828_220914.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 20200828_220933.jpg
    20200828_220933.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 156
What size are those wheels?

Congratulations on your new truck. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do.

How much was your adjustable hitch? I'm sure I'll have to buy one to pull our camper, we were pulling her with our F150s but I needed to go bigger....just because LOL and had a feeling I was gonna need a drop hitch, and that one looks BA!

How much was your adjustable hitch? I'm sure I'll have to buy one to pull our camper, we were pulling her with our F150s but I needed to go bigger....just because LOL and had a feeling I was gonna need a drop hitch, and

Same here lol. I just went ahead and got a new hitch since the dang reciever was so large. Mine is a Weight Safe and I like it a lot because it has the scale on the side which shows how much tongue weight is loaded from a trailer and how the trailer is loaded creates more or less tongue weight. I don't remeber the drop hitch measurement I got but I can measure the drop and let you know. The price I believe was 3 or 350, got the hitch last year.

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor

Back