Smokin New 7.3 Tremor is here - almost

shoholasmokin

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Lariat Tremor
Current Ride #2
2018 911 S ragtop
My Tremor arrived at the dealer yesterday. I should have it latest by Monday - I know - but they want to go over it and everybody has been off hunting for the last month so they are kind of backed up LOL.

I know people have had some questions about whether or not the tailgate handle is black on the black appearance package so I have posted a pic with the tailgate handle details. Also note that the black appearance package does come with the Tremor stickers - the online configurator was leaving them out. I was kind of surprised to see them but I kind of like the gray on the silver.

Once I get it in my hands, I will get some more pics or be happy to try to answer any questions.
IMG_2676[1].JPG
IMG_2675[1].JPG
IMG_2673[1].JPG
IMG_2672[1].JPG
IMG_2674[1].JPG

sticker.JPG

Awesome looking ride,

Nice, congrats!

Congrats Brother maybe i'll see you sometime in SHOHOLA (y) ??

NICE! Still waiting on mine. It is Iconic spec'ed almost identical to yours. Mine was built on November 15th and still shows awaiting transport. Did yours ever show being shipped? the tracking website says mine's supposed to be delivered on the 10th of December but it shows no movement yet. Thanks.

My Tremor arrived at the dealer yesterday. I should have it latest by Monday - I know - but they want to go over it and everybody has been off hunting for the last month so they are kind of backed up LOL.

I know people have had some questions about whether or not the tailgate handle is black on the black appearance package so I have posted a pic with the tailgate handle details. Also note that the black appearance package does come with the Tremor stickers - the online configurator was leaving them out. I was kind of surprised to see them but I kind of like the gray on the silver.

Once I get it in my hands, I will get some more pics or be happy to try to answer any questions.
View attachment 10572View attachment 10573View attachment 10574View attachment 10575View attachment 10576
View attachment 10577
Wow. Hick rear color. I love the Lariat Black out and silver. Congrats!

Sharp looking truck!

Nice truck. Question....You know why a guy likes a hot girl in leather pants?

smells like a new truck.
Thanks, and here I thought I bought a new truck every five years to constantly remind me of that hot girl in leather pants - Damn I must be loosing it in my old age.

NICE! Still waiting on mine. It is Iconic spec'ed almost identical to yours. Mine was built on November 15th and still shows awaiting transport. Did yours ever show being shipped? the tracking website says mine's supposed to be delivered on the 10th of December but it shows no movement yet. Thanks.
Thanks and yes it did show as being shipped - I expect yours will show "in transit" any day now. Agonizing right?

Yours will show up any day now. My estimated ship time was 13 days. Showed up in 6

Nice looking Tremor! Thanks for clarifying about the tailgate handle and stickers ?

Back