SMOKE LOOKS REALLY GOOD ON STAR WHITE BLACK OUT!!

Lunch Box

Tremor Maniac
Founding Member
Meetup Organizer 🚧
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO
Finally received the MORIMOTO smoke tails!! Install was easy. They come packaged really well. I especially like how much brighter the brake lights are, also more coverage than stock. Turn signals
20221023_141745.jpg
also more area coverage. When they are off you can see the crystal like guts. Everything functioned properly on initial start up. Appear to be very good quality. Back ups are much brighter than stock. Exceeded my expectations.
20221023_154221.jpg

I installed those today but looks i put them on wrong. after seeing yours. Put them with the Ford emblem facing up which has the bevel down. Easy fix though

I installed those today but looks i put them on wrong. after seeing yours. Put them with the Ford emblem facing up which has the bevel down. Easy fix though
Oops. You were talking about the covers for the lights :cool:

looks awesome! Is that a wrap on your tailgate around the super duty?

Yes, it is a wrap, and thank you.

...yeaaaaaah. The black package should have had somethin like this as OEM. :) Looks great! I cannot wait to see them on the iconic silver - I am thinking the natural gray/silver within the smoke light may look very at home on that color too.

...yeaaaaaah. The black package should have had somethin like this as OEM. :) Looks great! I cannot wait to see them on the iconic silver - I am thinking the natural gray/silver within the smoke light may look very at home on that color too.
Personally I think they will enhance any color, what about black?

Truck looks good.

Except for that sticker above your rear window....

Did you cut the bumper lights in yourself? I have been looking at those and not sure if I trust myself to take a cutoff wheel to my bumper.

Truck looks good.

What wrong with the sticker. OP is from Texas, added a personal touch. To each their own on stickers, emblems, etc. i too am not a fan of over “tremoring” my ride, but have no issue if others take pride in tremoring theirs.

Ummm, look to the left and notice where I am from.

It's a little good natured ribbing.

I'll bet you a donut the OP can tell you where I went to school in one guess.

@Lunch Box - They turned out great, man! I know the delivery took a long time with the roll out of these new lights, but I'm so glad you're enjoying them and appreciate your support!

Truck looks good.

Did you cut the bumper lights in yourself? I have been looking at those and not sure if I trust myself to take a cutoff wheel to my bumper.

On these smaller flush mount lights, Rigid Ignite, Baja Designs S1, etc., you can actually use a hole saw instead of a having to take a cut wheel or sawzall. We carry both so happy to help get you setup with either one if you're interested.

Truck looks good.

No, they were professionally installed. I do know a hole saw was used. The side rear were a bit more difficult as there is little room to clear there. But all 4 really light up the rear. I also have 2 on the sides of the front bumper. Great side lighting when going down a dark narrow trail. The spot lights are on the mirrors useless IMO.

What wrong with the sticker. OP is from Texas, added a personal touch. To each their own on stickers, emblems, etc. i too am not a fan of over “tremoring” my ride, but have no issue if others take pride in tremoring theirs.
He's from Texas as well, but if i had to guess he is probably at TT fan!!

Ummm, look to the left and notice where I am from.

It's a little good natured ribbing.

I'll bet you a donut the OP can tell you where I went to school in one guess.
Wait a minute, I guessed wrong, how bout those Aggies!!

@Lunch Box - They turned out great, man! I know the delivery took a long time with the roll out of these new lights, but I'm so glad you're enjoying them and appreciate your support!

On these smaller flush mount lights, Rigid Ignite, Baja Designs S1, etc., you can actually use a hole saw instead of a having to take a cut wheel or sawzall. We carry both so happy to help get you setup with either one if you're interested.
Are the Morimoto LED headlights only for replacement of halogen lights? I can't find any that don't say, "not for TRUCKS that came with LED'S"?

Latest Discussions

Back