Silver Spruce Tremors

Adrenolin

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
RIP 03 Ford Explorer Sport XLT
Current Ride #2
Yamaha WR250R
Anyone submit their order for Silver Spruce and/or hear when it’ll be available? I’m liking it a lot with the blackout. This or Magnetic.

D60BB56F-890E-4DE3-B542-99C904A62373.png

I wanted this color Badly was told it was no longer available when i placed order on mine!
It’s a late edition to the color line of the F250s. I’m hearing sometime 2nd quarter. Not sure I can wait that long though.

It’s a late edition to the color line of the F250s. I’m hearing sometime 2nd quarter. Not sure I can wait that long though.
ya the option was there at first when i was ordering, but then ford had some issues arise with the manufacturer of that particular color or so i was told, and they removed it from the options. its a sharp looking color, but the Metallic i went with looks great !!

I hear they are going to finally to start spraying Silver Spruce paint on March 30th

I hear they are going to finally to start spraying Silver Spruce paint on March 30th
Hear from who? I’m summitting my order this coming week and my sales guy said last week there was no word on the SS option yet.

Hear from who? I’m summitting my order this coming week and my sales guy said last week there was no word on the SS option yet.
Directly From Ford's Truck Production Update. Most sales guys don't know much except for what's on their lot, if that.

Annotation 2020-03-14 101820.png

A good way to keep informed is also to monitor Donlen's Fleet website for updated build and production information

Last edited:
Directly From Ford's Truck Production Update. Most sales guys don't know much except for what's on their lot, if that.

View attachment 862

A good way to keep informed is also to monitor Donlen's Fleet website for updated build and production information

Ahh sweet! Still a coin toss at time of order right now but the SS or the Magnetic with Sport it is then. Thank you.

Ahh sweet! Still a coin toss at time of order right now but the SS or the Magnetic with Sport it is then. Thank you.
No problem, wish you luck with your color decision. I parked my Star White Sport next to a magnetic sport tremor the other day and instantly knew I made the right decision for me.

Any updates on the Tremor in Silver Spruce? Haven't seen anyone post about this in a while.

Had an order in for a king ranch star white 2 tone Tremor build week aug 10. Since then silver spruce grew on me to the point that I switched the order to silver spruce KR today. The color is gorgeous esp with KR interior. Thinking of matte PPF over the whole truck and def blacking out the chrome bits (no chrome delete on KR - bummer)

Had an order in for a king ranch star white 2 tone Tremor build week aug 10. Since then silver spruce grew on me to the point that I switched the order to silver spruce KR today. The color is gorgeous esp with KR interior. Thinking of matte PPF over the whole truck and def blacking out the chrome bits (no chrome delete on KR - bummer)
I was told I could not change my order. I have the same 8/10 build week. Interesting.

I was on the fence with the Silver Spruce from the beginning and almost pulled the trigger on an iconic silver that was in stock before deciding on placing an order (mostly because I didn't know if i could manage the wait). I am happy to report that I am NOT dissapointed!!! The SS is very hard to tell in pictures and even in person it has a plethora of shades and colors. I dont think that anyone that is on the fence about it would be disappoint (IMO). I just picked mine up last night from the dealer and it is even better in person. I will state that I opted for the lariat sport package. Dropping the chrome and adding the blackouts definitely help. To each there own and i honestly don't think any color out there makes for a bad tremor.

Happy to officially be part of the club now! I only have some urban pictures to share and will have to work on getting out of in the open soon.
20200725_093752.jpg

Attachments

• 20200725_093805.jpg
    20200725_093805.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 588
  • 20200725_093813.jpg
    20200725_093813.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 637
  • 20200725_093821.jpg
    20200725_093821.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 631
  • 20200725_093832.jpg