Silver Spruce Tremor Order

the_doc

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'20 F350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
'02 Explorer V8
Finally pulled the Trigger on a Silver Spruce 350, 7.3L, Lariat Ultimate. Seems like Silver spruce is finally building so it was time to put the order in. I ordered and put my deposit down on 6/25.

I did the same. With a PCO expiring early next month and the 21’s not having much if any change. Also maybe a price increase. Dealer said 3-4 months wait. SS, F350, SRW, 7.3, Lariat, sport, Tremor

Congrats!

Congrats! I have a feeling I’ll wish I had waited for SS once I see one.

Congrats @the_doc - That color looks great in person.

I came across this build (King Ranch Silver Spruce Tremor) while searching for Tremors. I might have to go check it out once it hits the dealer. https://shop.ford.com/inventory/sup...0&ownerPACode=04492&Radius=100&Order=Distance

kingranch-silver-spruce-tremor.png

Congratulations on the order. I’m in the club with an F250 Lariat Ultimate with the 6.7. Ordered 6/6. My guy at the dealership gave me a VIN and a build week of August 10. Here she is...
7420FE26-6300-4A58-B745-CA91BD74EECA.png

nice

will be here before you know it ... Summer flys by.

can't wait to see real life photos of that color

Congratulations on new truck, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the replies, waiting for the order to be accepted is probably going to be worse part. I worry that I drug my feet too long, and they end up not accepting it for 2020 with all the delays and craziness in the world right now.

BTW that King Ranch and Lariat with sport package look awesome. I wish I could have sprung for those, but as any who orders a truck knows, the budget was already way blown, =]

Went into the Dealer to check up on things today, and we ended up playing around with the order a little bit. I added the sport package and strangely enough that changed my priority from 19 to 10. I was trying to save a little bit of money, but I was already kinda toying with idea and that change put me over the top. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that that lower number is better, is that correct?

Hopefully I just didn't make it worse for myself.

Went into the Dealer to check up on things today, and we ended up playing around with the order a little bit. I added the sport package and strangely enough that changed my priority from 19 to 10. I was trying to save a little bit of money, but I was already kinda toying with idea and that change put me over the top. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that that lower number is better, is that correct?

Hopefully I just didn't make it worse for myself.
I thought the dealer chose the priority? Yes 10 is faster.

Yea, I'm not sure what made the difference but, when we added the sport package and checked the priority code changed. ?

lucky bastard, ?

Back