Silver Spruce Tremor Order

the_doc

Finally pulled the Trigger on a Silver Spruce 350, 7.3L, Lariat Ultimate. Seems like Silver spruce is finally building so it was time to put the order in. I ordered and put my deposit down on 6/25.

McCrosky2004

Miltary
U.S. Navy Ret.
Current Ride
2001 F350 7.3TD
I did the same. With a PCO expiring early next month and the 21’s not having much if any change. Also maybe a price increase. Dealer said 3-4 months wait. SS, F350, SRW, 7.3, Lariat, sport, Tremor

funkin

Founding Member
Current Ride
2020 F250
Congrats! I have a feeling I’ll wish I had waited for SS once I see one.

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Current Ride
F350 Tremor 6.7 Lariat sport
nice

will be here before you know it ... Summer flys by.

can't wait to see real life photos of that color

OP
the_doc

the_doc

Thanks for the replies, waiting for the order to be accepted is probably going to be worse part. I worry that I drug my feet too long, and they end up not accepting it for 2020 with all the delays and craziness in the world right now.

BTW that King Ranch and Lariat with sport package look awesome. I wish I could have sprung for those, but as any who orders a truck knows, the budget was already way blown, =]

OP
the_doc

the_doc

Went into the Dealer to check up on things today, and we ended up playing around with the order a little bit. I added the sport package and strangely enough that changed my priority from 19 to 10. I was trying to save a little bit of money, but I was already kinda toying with idea and that change put me over the top. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that that lower number is better, is that correct?

Hopefully I just didn't make it worse for myself.

richtor

Current Ride
TRD OR Tacoma
Went into the Dealer to check up on things today, and we ended up playing around with the order a little bit. I added the sport package and strangely enough that changed my priority from 19 to 10. I was trying to save a little bit of money, but I was already kinda toying with idea and that change put me over the top. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that that lower number is better, is that correct?

Hopefully I just didn't make it worse for myself.
I thought the dealer chose the priority? Yes 10 is faster.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2014 RAM 2500 Diesel

Latest Discussions