Silver Spruce Has Landed....

plethoragreen

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 7.3 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
It's everything I thought it would be and more. Just blown away at how awesome this truck is. Picked it up yesterday after work and spent all of today doing the little things. Moved all my gear into the rear under seat storage (hitches, jumper cables, tow/yank straps, D rings, first aid kit, waters, gloves, packable shovel, gear ties, tool set, etc etc. Installed Husky mats over vinyl floor, Bakflip F1 and rattle caned the stock exhaust tip with high temp black. Looks infinitely times better (my wife said that's the first thing I should have done she hated the shiny exhaust tip ha).

IMG_20200822_144246.jpg

IMG_20200822_144234.jpg

image000002.jpg

image000000.jpg

Last edited:
Looks beautiful! Ah I remember when my truck looked so new and clean...Cherish those days ?

Nice looking truck, congrats!!

It's everything I thought it would be and more. Just blown away at how awesome this truck is. Picked it up yesterday after work and spent all of today doing the little things. Moved all my gear into the rear under seat storage (hitches, jumper cables, tow/yank straps, D rings, first aid kit, waters, gloves, packable shovel, gear ties, tool set, etc etc. Installed Husky mats over vinyl floor, Bakflip F1 and rattle caned the stock exhaust tip with high temp black. Looks infinitely times better (my wife said that's the first thing I should have done she hated the shiny exhaust tip ha).

View attachment 4006

View attachment 4007

View attachment 4008

View attachment 4009
Congrats on new ride
Yes it is beautiful Rig !!!
yes I also went with carpet delete
Husky mats ?

Congrats - Glad to see you get that color before it’s gone next year!

I might have to do the same thing with the exhaust tips. It looks so much better blacked out.

might have to do the same thing with the exhaust tips. It looks so much better blacked out.
I just used the cardboard boxes from the Husky mats to frame around the exhaust to control the overspray. Had some high heat Black from another summer project and did 3x coats 15 minutes dry time between. Really couldn't be any easier. If I can do it without screwing it up anyone can.

Truck looks great! Like the rattle can idea and plan to steal it when my black Tremor arrives in October!

View attachment 4006

View attachment 4007

View attachment 4008

View attachment 4009
Very sharp, That spruce looks great with the black out look! AH if i had the patience to wait for it.. what could of been lol

Very sharp, That spruce looks great with the black out look! AH if i had the patience to wait for it.. what could of been lol
I almost purchased the first Tremor I found in town back in May when I started to realize there wasn't very many available. Blue Velocity 7.3 without Sport. Nice truck and I almost did it, but really glad I ordered and waited. It's worth the wait getting exactly what you want.

I almost purchased the first Tremor I found in town back in May when I started to realize there wasn't very many available. Blue Velocity 7.3 without Sport. Nice truck and I almost did it, but really glad I ordered and waited. It's worth the wait getting exactly what you want.
Agreed I ordered to my likings as well, minus the spruce, which my dealer said ford was having issues with at the time. and of course the inability to get sport package. but Ive enjoyed doing all the small stuff myself to really make it mine.

I almost got the Silver Spruce, but I got nervous because I thought it would be too trendy. It looks great!

Looks Great...Congrats!

I almost got the Silver Spruce, but I got nervous because I thought it would be too trendy. It looks great!
I'm glad I got it, pictures don't do it justice. Much better in person. I'm thrilled they dropped it for 2021. 2020 will be the only year for a Silver Spruce Tremor.

View attachment 4006

View attachment 4007

View attachment 4008

View attachment 4009
nice look!
do you have a pic or specs of the high temp black spray you used . Also did you do the inside edges of the tip or just outside( and how far back did you go?) THX

nice look!
do you have a pic or specs of the high temp black spray you used . Also did you do the inside edges of the tip or just outside( and how far back did you go?) THX
I don't think it's anything special. I'm sure any high heat rattle spray can would be fine. I had this laying around so I used it.

IMG_20200824_112830.jpg

I painted the inside (ran down some dirt roads so it's dusty already on the outside ha):

IMG_20200824_112940.jpg

I probably should have gone back a little further at least until the hanger.

IMG_20200824_112957.jpg

Only back to the shield on the other side:

IMG_20200824_113008.jpg

beautiful....Cannot wait to order mine. Crap though, now I have a 3rd color to consider.

I was dead set on Magnetic and then kind of liking the Iconic Silver too....and now here you are showing me that awesome silver spruce color....damn you.

Thanks for posting pic. of your truck, very nice. My SS should go down the assembly line first of next month. Is that the Ford bug deflector on your hood? Looks good with the Sport package.

Back