Silver Spruce Discontinued?

javarama

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2008 F-350 , 4x4 , extended cab , 8ft bed
Is it true that Silver Spruce has been discontinued? It does not show up in the “ build your own “ section.

Yes... much to my dismay as a 2021 orderer. Such a nice color, and gave an option of at least something other than red, blue, or the black to white scale. They also used to have a very nice deep brown/maroon (akin to antimatter blue) that they killed off in 2019 I believe.

They definitely discontinued the color for 2021. I lucked out and ordered at the right time (it wasn’t available until later in the year) in 2020 and got one of the few. Here’s a few pictures to rub it in a little. ??
81C0F06E-00C0-4ED2-98C8-70CD8DE456E8.jpeg
068498AB-6BE1-4A10-BFD5-BE5F3951C773.jpeg
C026C846-F882-46F9-996D-268D21DFF280.jpeg
E3736D98-7BAF-43EE-A469-109D576109B4.jpeg

@Sludgemonkey44 got the last SS Tremor and it's an amazing color!

I was ordering a 2021 and my choices were Silver Spruce or Star White, I couldn't decide then Ford discontinued the color and made my choice for me.

I love your truck Sludge!
Thanks brother! I’m absolutely smitten with this beast as well. Honestly, to all you folks out there fretting over which color you should go with, I’ve seen a ton of tremors (mostly on this site, but a few in person),and I’ve yet to see a tremor in any color that didn’t look absolutely sweet. IMHO Ford hit a home run with this tremor package on the super duty. No matter what color you choose, you are going to be driving a sick beast of a truck and there’s seriously something wrong with you if you don’t have the biggest smile on your face that’s absolutely impossible to remove for the entire drive home. Hell I still smile every time I drive it and even giggle a little when I get on the pedal a little heavy. ???

My 2020 build I saved and planned on getting was Silver Spruce. Got too busy and it was 2021 by the time I got to moving on the purchase. So, I went with the closest thing to it, Velocity Blue.

I liked Spruce and also Sand Gray but couldn't get that on my Platinum. Go figure.
I believe Sand Gray is the most underrated color choice for a Tremor/Super Duty. It’s surprisingly classy looking.

Plus I figured it would be good camo for the Zombie Apocalypse.
I'll be in trouble now with Iconic Silver!

I have to agree that all of the colors look great on the Tremor package. If they offered something like the army green that Toyota offers would be awesome.

They definitely discontinued the color for 2021. I lucked out and ordered at the right time (it wasn’t available until later in the year) in 2020 and got one of the few. Here’s a few pictures to rub it in a little. ??
View attachment 15406
SHOW-OFF! ??
(seriously, b.e.a.u.t.I.f.u.l. truck/color!)

Back