silly i have to ask this...license plate frame

purduesd

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Platty 6.7 Tremor
Lots of guys here into blacked out...Anybody found something decent. All i’m running across is junk.

I went to a custom frame website and made this...
20200814_173428.jpg

Here are the files I used. Its a steel frame, however the print is just a cheap sticker,
I knew it would last so I clear coated the whole thing.
20200805_174422.png
5765255209155592208_1.png

Ordered a black plate from Texas instead of the white but just mounted it direct. May grab one of those black silicone ones that Bill posted above.

No mine doesn't say Freedom, that is the example on the website. I just let them generate the letter/number, I just wanted it to be black.

Attachments

• PLPF286.png
    PLPF286.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 116
My buddy had a frame that said, “my other ride is your girlfriend” - I thought it was pretty funny until I caught him riding my girlfriend. (True story)
Ooooo f..k that sucks there’s some shitty people out there they will be perfect for each other

My buddy had a frame that said, “my other ride is your girlfriend” - I thought it was pretty funny until I caught him riding my girlfriend. (True story)
Now that's a friend that has your back! That's a really douche move...then again it takes two to "tango."

I have a Cabo Wabo Cantina license plate holder from one of our many trips to Cab San Lucas. I'll get a picture of it later.

Dang, they say your truck says something about you!

Back