Shes home!

brevard828

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Tremor XLT
Current Ride #2
2018 Toyota Highlander XLE
After 900 miles, 2 days, and 14 total driving hours I've gotten my Tremor home! Super impressed with the ride considering it's a 3/4 ton off-road truck. Averaged 12.5 MPG at around 85 MPH and it got increasingly better as the computer learned and the engine settled in. Drove it off of the lot with 8 miles on the clock. If you're in Wisconsin I highly recommend Kayser Ford. They were beyond professional and accomodating. We were there less than 15 minutes signing purchase paperwork (financing had been done prior to my arrival). The tank was full and the truck was waiting inside of their showroom.

We've already planned a camping trip in two weeks to test the trailer towing. Ill post a travel update in the camper thread after the trip!

A few pictures from our trip home and picking her up at the dealer in Wisconsin.
IMG_7590.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3103.jpg
IMG_3072.jpg
IMG_3105.jpg
IMG_3080.jpg
IMG_3111.jpg
IMG_3112.jpg
IMG_3114.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is due 5/5 F350 Lariat. 6.7 Went in for a XLT and came out a Lariat Tremor. We're pretty darn excited for sure!
I wonder what your GVWR is on the door sticker? (seen that thread yet) on some w/ 3K total payload, some with the 2.5 payload etc. Again, CONGRATS!

Congratulations ..!!.. thats a Beautiful truck ..

Congratulations on the new beast! Great photos. I love seeing these new Tremors! ???

Congrats! ?

Glad to hear the trip was safe and your happy with the truck! Thanks for taking the time to post all of the photos!

After 900 miles, 2 days, and 14 total driving hours I've gotten my Tremor home! Super impressed with the ride considering it's a 3/4 ton off-road truck. Averaged 12.5 MPG at around 85 MPH and it got increasingly better as the computer learned and the engine settled in. Drove it off of the lot with 8 miles on the clock. If you're in Wisconsin I highly recommend Kayser Ford. They were beyond professional and accomodating. We were there less than 15 minutes signing purchase paperwork (financing had been done prior to my arrival). The tank was full and the truck was waiting inside of their showroom.

We've already planned a camping trip in two weeks to test the trailer towing. Ill post a travel update in the camper thread after the trip!

A few pictures from our trip home and picking her up at the dealer in Wisconsin.View attachment 22084View attachment 22086View attachment 22087View attachment 22088View attachment 22090View attachment 22089View attachment 22091View attachment 22092View attachment 22093
Congrats and you did not even stop by for some beers!

Right on man! Great way to break in your new truck! I agree, the ride on these beasts is amazing. And I see you went with the cab marker lights too, looks awesome! ?

PS, great pictures

A few pictures from our trip home and picking her up at the dealer in Wisconsin.View attachment 22084View attachment 22086View attachment 22087View attachment 22088View attachment 22090View attachment 22089View attachment 22091View attachment 22092View attachment 22093
That’s one bad ass truck. Congratulations. You got the 7.3/V8?

Mine is due 5/5 F350 Lariat. 6.7 Went in for a XLT and came out a Lariat Tremor. We're pretty darn excited for sure!
I wonder what your GVWR is on the door sticker? (seen that thread yet) on some w/ 3K total payload, some with the 2.5 payload etc. Again, CONGRATS!
I was on the fence on whether or not to go for the lariat but in the end i went with the needs over wants.
I can post a picture of the sticker later but im pretty sure its 2931 payload with the 10,000lb GVWR.

Congrats and you did not even stop by for some beers!
Once i saw how long it was gonna take to get home we were hammer down (after an easy 300 mile break in of course) next time im up that way ill hollar at you!

Back