She’s getting a workout today!

Doerrby

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Lariat Tremor
D57DF29B-60C6-4528-8DDB-08479477430C.jpeg

I'd say! :)

Question, Did your fifhwheel kit come with a ball? if not what ball did you use and how to lock it in?

Question, Did your fifhwheel kit come with a ball? if not what ball did you use and how to lock it in?
No you have to order the ball separately. They usually have a lock on the top of the ball for the OEM ones.

Nice looking setup. What are your thoughts on the Loadtrail dump? Do you have the standard height goose neck or extra height neck? Any box clearance issues on unlevel ground?

Nice looking setup. What are your thoughts on the Loadtrail dump? Do you have the standard height goose neck or extra height neck? Any box clearance issues on unlevel ground?
Nice trailer. Gooseneck is adjustable. Had 18000 in it and it still dumped. Rated for 10000. No clearance issues. A little sketchy loading skiddy on a deck over because of the height

Nice trailer. Gooseneck is adjustable. Had 18000 in it and it still dumped. Rated for 10000. No clearance issues. A little sketchy loading skiddy on a deck over because of the height
Thanks, looking to upgrade my little 8’ dump and torn between goose and bumper pull. I am looking at the 14K gvw version but hard to get a good deal on dumps right now due to low availability in my area.

Thanks, looking to upgrade my little 8’ dump and torn between goose and bumper pull. I am looking at the 14K gvw version but hard to get a good deal on dumps right now due to low availability in my area.
Mine is a 14K Big Tex low profile. The quality pretty much sucks on the fit and finish, I know its just a dump trailer, but the rust after one year sucks.

Mine is a 14K Big Tex low profile. The quality pretty much sucks on the fit and finish, I know its just a dump trailer, but the rust after one year sucks.
Yep. I emptied a whole can of WD-40 on the underside for rust prevention

How do you like the Loadtrail quality overall? I'm in the market for a 3 axle version of a dropside dump trailer and I've only had PJ's. They are overpriced so I'm looking at Maxx'd and Ironbull. Was curious about Loadtrail. The ones I have seen seam to be well made. Any thoughts?

How do you like the Loadtrail quality overall? I'm in the market for a 3 axle version of a dropside dump trailer and I've only had PJ's. They are overpriced so I'm looking at Maxx'd and Ironbull. Was curious about Loadtrail. The ones I have seen seam to be well made. Any thoughts?
IMO the Loadtrail is a tough SOB for $7500. Just need to be aware that the spray off of the tires will quickly remove paint from the underside of the deck. Aluminum diamond plate fastened to the deck supports fixes the issue

IMO the Loadtrail is a tough SOB for $7500. Just need to be aware that the spray off of the tires will quickly remove paint from the underside of the deck. Aluminum diamond plate fastened to the deck supports fixes the issue
Also recommend having rear jacks for loading and unloading. When skiddy gets to the tipping point on the end of the trailer, it just about picks the ass end of the truck off the ground. I welded trailer tongue Jack “pucks” on the rear so the jacks are removable

Also recommend having rear jacks for loading and unloading. When skiddy gets to the tipping point on the end of the trailer, it just about picks the ass end of the truck off the ground. I welded trailer tongue Jack “pucks” on the rear so the jacks are removable
Ok thanks. I really appreciate the in put. Wouldn't have thought about the jacks with a gooseneck.

Latest Discussions

Back