📷 TOTM Sfjphil - February 2022 Tremor of the Month Winner!

feb22-totm.jpg

Every month, photos submitted to the Tremor of the Month contest seem to get better and make it even harder to select a winner. February 2022 did not disappoint! This month we had a total of 28 Tremors participating and 196 votes! This smashes our previous record of the total number of votes received! During the first couple of days only a few votes separated 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. However towards the end of the contest, one member started pulling away from the pack. Receiving nearly 25% of the votes, now a two time TOTM winner, I would like to congratulate @Sfjphil for winning the February 2022 Tremor of the Month! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other awesome Tremors here:

Every month, photos submitted to the Tremor of the Month contest seem to get better and make it even harder to select a winner. February 2022 did not disappoint! This month we had a total of 28 Tremors participating and 196 votes! This smashes our previous record of the total number of votes received! During the first couple of days only a few votes separated 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. However towards the end of the contest, one member started pulling away from the pack. Receiving nearly 25% of the votes, now a two time TOTM winner, I would like to congratulate @Sfjphil for winning the February 2022 Tremor of the Month! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other awesome Tremors here:

The builds and photographic creativity has definitely increased in the last year!!! It’s honestly been awesome watching this forum build out and refreshingly impressive with the quality of conversation and tact across all topics. It’s by far the BEST truck forum I’ve ever been a part of. Thanks all

Amazing photo. Extremely well-deserved win!!!

Back