đź“· TOTM September 2021 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

Going to miss In-N-Burger!
I tried In-N-Out when we were in LA a couple years back. Honestly thought it was horrible, and couldn’t understand what the fuss was all about. Maybe my expectations were too high based on what I heard. If I remember correctly, you’re in Missouri now? Try Culvers if you get a chance. For fast food, they make a great burger.

Well, none of my pictures are intended to be funny "fuck you's" to anyone else. And I'm happy to park at the back of the lot and walk in to get my burger. I don't hate anyone on my way there for choosing to drive something different than me or have different values than me. And I call people out who I see disrespecting others. Seems pretty respectful and calm to me.

I hate hypocrisy. Should be a cardinal sin.

I'm going to delete my comments. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but clearly, I am. Really have a hard time dealing with people who want to shit all over others or have problems being ideologically consistent. I see it as a big character flaw. Sorry to disrupt your circle jerk, carry on.
Are you from California? I find it amusing that musk who preaches electricity flys his large private jet all over the world to the tune of about 500 flights a year. Hypocrite much?
What about container ships? One ship pollutes as much as 50 million cars in a year. How many ships? About 5000 now. Let’s go back to musk. He cares less about the environment and only cares for his pocketbook as seen by getting in bed with China the most polluting country in the world.
Should we mention that the US has more oil than the rest of the world combined currently discovered?
Or we can just state there is no environmental crises currently. Also who states what is low emitting? Do we calculate the non environmental friendly destruction of electric vehicle batteries?

As someone stated earlier the Tremor has an eco mode. And you’re damn right I want that picture with a 427 Cobra. Which incidentally this chain markets….

As for the picture, 5 closer parking spots were empty, same for the 2 closer handicapped places not being used. In short I kept no one from parking in a closer spot to the door. There was no recharging station. The 3 spots farther away were empty as well. The spots were free as there was a back up in the drive through. I got out ordered to go and left with the least amount of disruption.

Going back to your absurd statement that I’m sticking it to the man. It’s hard to stick it to anyone when their signs based on illogical lack of statistical data pseudo science.
However if youre still pissed you will be very happy in the near future when electricity is fully abundant and free! Cheers!

Are you from California? I find it amusing that musk who preaches electricity flys his large private jet all over the world to the tune of about 500 flights a year. Hypocrite much?
What about container ships? One ship pollutes as much as 50 million cars in a year. How many ships? About 5000 now. Let’s go back to musk. He cares less about the environment and only cares for his pocketbook as seen by getting in bed with China the most polluting country in the world.
Should we mention that the US has more oil than the rest of the world combined currently discovered?
Or we can just state there is no environmental crises currently. Also who states what is low emitting? Do we calculate the non environmental friendly destruction of electric vehicle batteries?

As someone stated earlier the Tremor has an eco mode. And you’re damn right I want that picture with a 427 Cobra. Which incidentally this chain markets….

As for the picture, 5 closer parking spots were empty, same for the 2 closer handicapped places not being used. In short I kept no one from parking in a closer spot to the door. There was no recharging station. The 3 spots farther away were empty as well. The spots were free as there was a back up in the drive through. I got out ordered to go and left with the least amount of disruption.

Going back to your absurd statement that I’m sticking it to the man. It’s hard to stick it to anyone when their signs based on illogical lack of statistical data pseudo science.
However if youre still pissed you will be very happy in the near future when electricity is fully abundant and free! Cheers!
No, but close, Utah! He doesn't own a Tremor, or a Ford of any sort best I can tell. He got upset that the forum refers to ditch lights as A pillar. That was his initial rant. I will walk before I own an electric vehicle.

Desert Run - Mt Potosi, Nevada
73D047A1-9379-4FD7-A9E2-7F80237D40DB.jpeg

None of this drithering blabber has any bearing whatsoever on what I complained about.

If they say you can't wear pink hats in the store, then you can't wear pink hats. If they say no shirt, no shoes, no service - that's what it means. If the Christian baker doesn't want to put two grooms on his cake, that's his right.

You can try to justify the jackassery by complaining about what billionaires do, but honestly that's a pathetic argument.

As I said, you wouldn't like it if a Prius took the only diesel/gas combo pump when there were gas only pumps open. You'd consider it a travesty.

Because I point out how stupid the picture was doesn't mean I agree with the politics or environmental ideas of those who put it up. Every vehicle I have owned over the past 20 years that wasn't company provided GUZZLES fuel. I'm not an environmental-alarmist. I'm a conservative libertarian who believes in private property rights, even when I disagree with the politics of the property owner. Hope it's more clear this time.

And yeah, this is way off topic. You have every right to post dumb pictures, I have every right to call them dumb pictures, and whatever shitty fast-food joint that was has every right to call and have you towed. Freedom is awesome, but it's even more awesome when we respect the freedoms and rights of others too.

Have a nice day. =]

I tried In-N-Out when we were in LA a couple years back. Honestly thought it was horrible, and couldn’t understand what the fuss was all about. Maybe my expectations were too high based on what I heard. If I remember correctly, you’re in Missouri now? Try Culvers if you get a chance. For fast food, they make a great burger.
Love Culver's!!!

Wow. This escalated quickly!

None of this drithering blabber has any bearing whatsoever on what I complained about.

If they say you can't wear pink hats in the store, then you can't wear pink hats. If they say no shirt, no shoes, no service - that's what it means. If the Christian baker doesn't want to put two grooms on his cake, that's his right.

You can try to justify the jackassery by complaining about what billionaires do, but honestly that's a pathetic argument.

As I said, you wouldn't like it if a Prius took the only diesel/gas combo pump when there were gas only pumps open. You'd consider it a travesty.

Because I point out how stupid the picture was doesn't mean I agree with the politics or environmental ideas of those who put it up. Every vehicle I have owned over the past 20 years that wasn't company provided GUZZLES fuel. I'm not an environmental-alarmist. I'm a conservative libertarian who believes in private property rights, even when I disagree with the politics of the property owner. Hope it's more clear this time.

And yeah, this is way off topic. You have every right to post dumb pictures, I have every right to call them dumb pictures, and whatever shitty fast-food joint that was has every right to call and have you towed. Freedom is awesome, but it's even more awesome when we respect the freedoms and rights of others too.

Have a nice day. =]
Waiting for the no Tremor sign. Oh and every 4 wheel vehicle is low emitting when compared to Musk’s G650ER!

Back