📷 TOTM September 2021 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

IMG_0864.jpg

Little off-road Sunday drive with the fam. Gorges State Park Lake Toxaway Game Lands.

Last edited:
Ladies and Gents, it is time to kick off another Tremor of the Month Contest! The theme for September is again wide open so let the best photo win! Summer is coming to an end so what better time to get out there off the beaten path and snap some photos! The winner will receive a special TOTM badge, forever be listed on the 2021 Tremor Wall of Fame page, and your truck will be featured on our social media pages.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. ? **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** ?
3. We'll leave this thread open until September 10th, 2021 @ 5:00 EST or we reach 20 entries.
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

Good Luck!!
Tuktoyaktuk,NT - Sunset on the Arctic Ocean.

373BB962-157B-4369-A26B-AE853D0ECE0B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Exact same place. Here’s a view from the rear. Long Canyon trail
@TellurideTremor You took that shot at this exact spot, didn't you? Timestamp should be 6:14.

It was similar enough that I tracked down his video to double-check.

Attachments

• 1BFED6F8-7F47-4D72-B96A-B5292DBC2367.jpeg
    1BFED6F8-7F47-4D72-B96A-B5292DBC2367.jpeg
    408.6 KB · Views: 24
Exact same place. Here’s a view from the rear. Long Canyon trail
Last Line of Defense has some great content on his YouTube channel. He’s built one heck of a Tremor that will be raffled off for Charity.

There's an awful lot of sponsorship and product placement for my taste, but not arguing about the truck. It's a beast.
Yeah. I don’t disagree. I usually skip through the first couple of minutes.
I’ve found some of the “product reviews” to be a good source of information even if it is a paid advertisement.

I specifically didn’t go with the Diamondback cover after seeing how he used it. But did go with a Frontrunner rack after his review and a lot of other research.

my favorite “don’t need but really nice to have” mod is the Dometic center console fridge. Also one of his sponsors.

Yeah. I don’t disagree. I usually skip through the first couple of minutes.
I’ve found some of the “product reviews” to be a good source of information even if it is a paid advertisement.

I specifically didn’t go with the Diamondback cover after seeing how he used it. But did go with a Frontrunner rack after his review and a lot of other research.

my favorite “don’t need but really nice to have” mod is the Dometic center console fridge. Also one of his sponsors.
Yeah he never misses a chance to specify domestic fridge/cooler. But that's the gig. I don't blame him.

The console fridge does seem useful. But I've always kept a ton of stuff in the console instead.

Last edited:
Back