Carpet Delete Missionary
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-350 Tremor 7.3L
Current Ride #2
1980 Mazda RX-7
Well this is going on my mods list! Top contenders for mounting on this for me would be fire extinguisher and first aid kit.

1625977776229.png

@ccw how do you like that mount?

@ccw how do you like that mount?
Haven’t installed it yet, so no meaningful thoughts. Did check it out when it arrived though and it seems exactly as expected: piece of metal with slots and holes cut in it lol.

No initial signs of quality issues.

Haven’t installed it yet, so no meaningful thoughts. Did check it out when it arrived though and it seems exactly as expected: piece of metal with slots and holes cut in it lol.

No initial signs of quality issues.
You get the long arms or flush mount?

You get the long arms or flush mount?
Went for flush mount. Thinking was given what I’m mounting on it (speakers for radios for the most part) I don’t need it farther out. And the closer the better for it not interfering with me, especially since I’m tall and have my seat most of the way back.

Went for flush mount. Thinking was given what I’m mounting on it (speakers for radios for the most part) I don’t need it farther out. And the closer the better for it not interfering with me, especially since I’m tall and have my seat most of the way back.
Nice. With my seat position flush will be good too, just worried if/when the wife drives it and has the seat maxed out forward… lol

Back