Seat covers

Wgs4972

Tremor Buff
Current Ride
2008 Nissan Titan
Considering doing custom seat covers... can anyone recommend some and can anyone chime in on seat covers and there ability to inhibit the cooled seats ability to function properly?
I really enjoy my cooled seat function and would hate to loose that but want to preserve the leather as long as possible and keep the seats clean when I get in the truck dirty from work. Thanks!

MTTremor

Tremor Fanatic
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor
Considering doing custom seat covers... can anyone recommend some and can anyone chime in on seat covers and there ability to inhibit the cooled seats ability to function properly?
I really enjoy my cooled seat function and would hate to loose that but want to preserve the leather as long as possible and keep the seats clean when I get in the truck dirty from work. Thanks!
I haul my dogs with me a lot and I found ind Fords parts catalog front and back seat covers made by Carhartt so I bought them.

davidb1841

Founding Member
Miltary
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2019 Ford Edge SEL
These are cover king......the front of them are black ballistic nylon. You slide right out of them and they fit very snug. bought em cause wifey hated sticking to the hot leather when you first get in a hot truck. The backs are MOLLE and they come with a variety of pouches. you can add infinite things........I have a holster and 2 umbrella holders. They definitely reduce the way the cooling works....but it still works....just not as good.

Attachments

Mista Jimmy

Tremor Member
Miltary
United States Marine Corps
Check out Katzkin. They have leather perforated seat covers that may work. Pricey, but they can do a variety of color options too.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge