Searching...

Gambler72

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
How are folks searching for all Tremors for sale across the country? Cars.com? Another site? I can’t imagine hitting every deals site for updates all the time....

How are folks searching for all Tremors for sale across the country? Cars.com? Another site? I can’t imagine hitting every deals site for updates all the time....
Auto sites suck as not everyone lists the SD as a tremor. If you keyword tremor you’ll miss some. If you leave it blank you’re searching 100’s of 250’s to see a few sprinkled tremor pics.

The best and most up to date inventory is Ford.com. But that only allows searches up to 100 miles. Should go 500 miles.

Auto sites suck as not everyone lists the SD as a tremor. If you keyword tremor you’ll miss some. If you leave it blank you’re searching 100’s of 250’s to see a few sprinkled tremor pics.

The best and most up to date inventory is Ford.com. But that only allows searches up to 100 miles. Should go 500 miles.
Pro tip... Do the 100 mile search then go in the address bar and change the 100 to 500. Hit return and you have just searched a 500 mile radius.

I found mine on Cars.com marketed badly, but they did include "Tremor" when I did a text filter so I could find it. I think that is the only reason it was available... since January!

I went on ford's site, didn't find it. went on either cars or autotrader, went to 200 miles, and, thankfully, their math was off.
mine was about 240 miles, and, 3 states away. but, hey...after all the lockdown, social bunkering crap, it beat watching trailer park boys on Netflix.

and, only because we can probably smell a tremor for sale at this point, what are you looking for (maybe someone here knows of one for sale)?

I’m thinking I might just order one. Pick out what I want. And wait a bit.

Best option there is. No sense paying for things you don't want.

I’m thinking I might just order one. Pick out what I want. And wait a bit.

If I had not had a time crunch and needed my truck for an event in early June, I would have done the same thing . Get exactly what you want and delete what you don't want.

The only hard part for me is knowing exactly what I want without getting some drive time, watching lots of YouTube or reading this forum. I do think this forum and YouTube were time well spent before going out to test drive/buy.

If this truck works well for me the next 24 months, I'll likely order exactly what I want for the next one. I do hope Ford keeps the Tremor package for the Super Duty's long term.

Found mine on this forum . Four hours away, Taking delivery tomorrow morning. I'm going to miss my Tacoma as a DD, but definitely not as a Tow Vehicle--that sucker gets winded with a 3,000 lb load. Running in second gear uphill at 35 mph on the highway is the worst. ? F-that. Superduty to the rescue!

Found mine on this forum . Four hours away, Taking delivery tomorrow morning. I'm going to miss my Tacoma as a DD, but definitely not as a Tow Vehicle--that sucker gets winded with a 3,000 lb load. Running in second gear uphill at 35 mph on the highway is the worst. ? F-that. Superduty to the rescue!

Congratulations and make sure to walk around the vehicle 5 times and sit in all seats and make sure it is perfect before you drive away.

I hear you on the towing... I was using my F-150 with a 5.0l gas and I could feel the loads behind me too with not really too much weight. Sunday my Son and I are going to do some towing tests with the 6.7l Tremor and I suspect that it will be a very different experience.

Hey gang,

I am new to the Tremor Family, or hope to be soon anyway. I have been searching high and low for what I want, but it is looking like I will have to order it. Other than the uncertainty of the wait, I am pretty stoked to get exactly what I want.

I was curious if anyone out there is in the middle of their order and what it is looking like for current wait times. A couple dealerships I have talked with said they expect August.... which is not horrible given the current state of everything.

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks!

I ordered mine on Feb 6th, still not VIN assigned. Hoping that with the plants opening up on May 18th they'll start making trucks at a progressive pace again. We'll see. I agree with others....order the one you want. Good Luck!

Back