Sean Connery

richtor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Race Red F250 Tremor
Life well lived!!
2E56DBEE-6F13-4758-8E74-FA33E85C53E5.jpeg

Too bad, he would have made a good pitchman for Apple back in the day!

Sir Sean Connery and Sam Elliot are to of my favorites. But after I heard Sam's voice on a political advertisement I need to rethink this statement.

In my oppion actors have no place commenting on there beliefs in politics.

I do not watch any late night shows anymore because it is all political slams. Do your entertainment so and shut the F up.

Sports you get top dollars to play you play on American soil so stand up and put your right hand across your chest and shut the F up. They need to remember that 99% of us pay their salaries. If we do not buy tickets, music, and merchandise you do not have a job.

Death is always sad. But our memory of him lives on. GOD Have MERCY ON HIS SOUL. RIP MY BROTHER SEAN CONNERY

James Bond movies used to be something different, something special. Now they’re just another movie and not especially good ones at that. I think his best movies In which he had the lead role were Red October and You Only Live Twice.

James Bond movies used to be something different, something special. Now they’re just another movie and not especially good ones at that. I think his best movies In which he had the lead role were Red October and You Only Live Twice.
i could watch The Hunt For Red October once a month for the rest of my life, and never tire of it. That movie (and book) is awesome. Sean Connery was an excellent actor, who (usually) picked his roles pretty well.

i could watch The Hunt For Red October once a month for the rest of my life, and never tire of it. That movie (and book) is awesome. Sean Connery was an excellent actor, who (usually) picked his roles pretty well.
I saw the movie first. By sheer coincidence I started watching it last night and heard on the news this morning of his passing (AEDST right now about 1037 Sunday) and am watching the end of the movie as I write this. I like the movie, but I like the book even more

One of the best James Bond actors, Roger Moore was my second favorite Bond actor - RIP “Sir“ Sean Connery.

he was one of the greatest action movie heroes RIP SIR CONNERY

Great old school actor, just did his thing and entertained us. So many actors/actress, give special interest/political views and they need to take a page from the great Old school Actors. Just entertain us and shut the hell up who cares what you think about anything. RIP Sean Connery

Back