2E56DBEE-6F13-4758-8E74-FA33E85C53E5.jpeg

Tx-Tremor6.7

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor 6.7L Lariat Ultimate / Lariat Black
Current Ride #2
2018 Shelby GT350 Leadfoot w/ Black Stripes
Too bad, he would have made a good pitchman for Apple back in the day!

MTTremor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor
Sir Sean Connery and Sam Elliot are to of my favorites. But after I heard Sam's voice on a political advertisement I need to rethink this statement.

In my oppion actors have no place commenting on there beliefs in politics.

I do not watch any late night shows anymore because it is all political slams. Do your entertainment so and shut the F up.

Sports you get top dollars to play you play on American soil so stand up and put your right hand across your chest and shut the F up. They need to remember that 99% of us pay their salaries. If we do not buy tickets, music, and merchandise you do not have a job.

Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
Death is always sad. But our memory of him lives on. GOD Have MERCY ON HIS SOUL. RIP MY BROTHER SEAN CONNERY

Pompey

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ranger PX2 3.2TD
Current Ride #2
1999 Subaru WRX Club Spec Evo 3
James Bond movies used to be something different, something special. Now they’re just another movie and not especially good ones at that. I think his best movies In which he had the lead role were Red October and You Only Live Twice.

Mach'er

Race Red Slappy
Reaction Points
Military
Army Veteran
Current Ride
20MY Tremor (250 Lariat)
James Bond movies used to be something different, something special. Now they’re just another movie and not especially good ones at that. I think his best movies In which he had the lead role were Red October and You Only Live Twice.
i could watch The Hunt For Red October once a month for the rest of my life, and never tire of it. That movie (and book) is awesome. Sean Connery was an excellent actor, who (usually) picked his roles pretty well.

Pompey

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ranger PX2 3.2TD
Current Ride #2
1999 Subaru WRX Club Spec Evo 3
i could watch The Hunt For Red October once a month for the rest of my life, and never tire of it. That movie (and book) is awesome. Sean Connery was an excellent actor, who (usually) picked his roles pretty well.
I saw the movie first. By sheer coincidence I started watching it last night and heard on the news this morning of his passing (AEDST right now about 1037 Sunday) and am watching the end of the movie as I write this. I like the movie, but I like the book even more

Duke

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2013 ford raptor
he was one of the greatest action movie heroes RIP SIR CONNERY

PapaRaptor

Tremor Maniac
Reaction Points
Current Ride
6.7 F350 Tremor "Velocity" Blue Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
7.3 F350 Iconic silver THE SILVER FOX
Great old school actor, just did his thing and entertained us. So many actors/actress, give special interest/political views and they need to take a page from the great Old school Actors. Just entertain us and shut the hell up who cares what you think about anything. RIP Sean Connery

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge