Sealing Bed Holes

boisefly

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 Tremor 7.3L
Are there any plugs for these holes? Cleaned them up but they are letting dirt/dust in.

IMG_0977.jpeg

@BroncoHooves thank you!!! So I need a 3d printer? Don’t have one of those
Library might do it for you. If there's one close that does that. Had my cousin do the one for the dash mount at the library. Parts and labor was $11. Haven't met up with him to get it yet, but it's done nonetheless

In case anyone is reading this thread in the future, I spent some time sealing gaps in the bed. Installed an ESI tailgate seal, and now, thanks to Bronco will find a way to print the hole caps.

After all that, I found a 3/4” by 2” opening under the bed rail near the tailgate. It’s on both sides of the bed lol

This area will let in tons and tons of dust as it is right above the rear wheels. Anyways, I plan to use some black expanding foam there. Here are pictures of the openings.

IMG_0978.jpeg
IMG_0979.jpeg

In case anyone is reading this thread in the future, I spent some time sealing gaps in the bed. Installed an ESI tailgate seal, and now, thanks to Bronco will find a way to print the hole caps.

After all that, I found a 3/4” by 2” opening under the bed rail near the tailgate. It’s on both sides of the bed lol

This area will let in tons and tons of dust as it is right above the rear wheels. Anyways, I plan to use some black expanding foam there. Here are pictures of the openings.

View attachment 148897View attachment 148898
I sealed that large area with gap filling silicone. Was alot lol.

Plus you will have plenty extras for other projects!

This is obviously the best answer for us plebes without 3D printer thingy. Plus the I think it looks better and is cleaner (smoother). Nice work @Lunch Box

I went cheaper and put some black flex seal rubber tape over them, almost 4 years and no issues.

Back