SE Michigan 22MY Tremor

Hello all,

Been browsing for a few months while I figured out what kind of truck to buy after Carava gave me a favorable price for my 19MY Tundra. Started looking at 1/2 ton trucks and quickly realized the ones I spec'd out cost almost as much as a 3/4 ton. I don't tow or haul a lot (yet) but I have access to heavy equip and gooseneck trailers if I had the ability to tow so it seemed like a no brainer to upgrade. I landed at the Silverado 2500 6.6L gas CCSB or the F250 6.2L CCSB.

After much thought, the F250 was the winner. The Silverado 2500 couldn't compare with it's strange front end, 6spd transmission, and dated interior. I ended up ordering a '22 Atlas Blue F250 Lariat 7.3 CCSB 2 weeks ago with FX4, 4.30 e locker, value package, upfitters, cab lights, and 5th wheel prep/gooseneck. As much as I wanted a Tremor, I wasn't fully sold until I compared packages and some of the mods I planned initially when the truck arrived (running boards, 35's, matte black 18's, etc...) Today, I asked my dealer to change my order and add the Tremor package for an extra $2k.

I can't wait until my truck arrives... In the meantime I'll keep browsing and try my best not to let the mod bug bite beforehand.
I am in SW MI as well. Ordered my 2022 F250 Tremor last week in AMB
Lariat Ultimate
Black Appearance
Checked most of the other boxes as well.
Gonna be a long wait but hopefully by the time deer season is just right at a month from being perfect at least….

Congrats, yeah the front end of those HD GM and Chevy trucks reminds me of the front end of a 1970's School Bus.
Haha I can see the resemblance, if they would have kept the old bodystyle and upgraded the trans, it would have been a solid contender.

images (4).jpeg

I am in SW MI as well. Ordered my 2022 F250 Tremor last week in AMB
Lariat Ultimate
Black Appearance
Checked most of the other boxes as well.
Gonna be a long wait but hopefully by the time deer season is just right at a month from being perfect at least….

I see a few other Michigan folks here, sounds like a next year meet and greet is in order.

Your truck is going to look sick, I'm a huge fan of the black/ultimate packages but ran out of funds with my build. With daycare around the corner and return to office, I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew.

What kind of estimate did you get from your dealer as far as timing? Mine said 3-4 months but said things would slow down if I made changes (not sure how much truth there was to that).

Thank you all for the welcome!

I’m in SE MI as well. I just sold my 2020 F350 Tremor Lariat Sport, (pic below) the market value was crazy. Best truck I’ve owned, but making money on a 2 year old truck was a no brained.

I ordered another F350; Atlas Blue Platty, 6.7L Looking forward to a bit of an upgrade. Checked all the boxes including the winch. Really hoping it lives up to the truck I had!
F448D16C-D366-450D-B566-599DC18D7432.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Red/Blue- Michigan here as well. between AA and FLint. Anywho... Carvana item caught my eye on the thread. They paid $10K over the dealer trade on myRam I made money on a 4 year old truck (admitted w/ super low 20K miles). but like new. Anyway- enjoy all

Haha I can see the resemblance, if they would have kept the old bodystyle and upgraded the trans, it would have been a solid contender.

View attachment 26261

I see a few other Michigan folks here, sounds like a next year meet and greet is in order.

Your truck is going to look sick, I'm a huge fan of the black/ultimate packages but ran out of funds with my build. With daycare around the corner and return to office, I didn't want to bite off more than I could chew.

What kind of estimate did you get from your dealer as far as timing? Mine said 3-4 months but said things would slow down if I made changes (not sure how much truth there was to that).

Thank you all for the welcome!
Dealership said September at the earliest. I got coded as a “10” but honestly don’t really know what that means right now. I had been saving for awhile and I keep my trucks a long time 7-10 years. I only drive 8-10k miles a year. Some years far less because I work remotely and fly almost every week for work (pre-covid). I sold my 2014 RAM with 66k miles last month.

Back