Say Hi to Bull Moose (Bull ) THE WAIT IS OVER!!!

red3474

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
USCG - Veteran
Current Ride
"Bull Moose" 2021 F250 Tremor Platinum - Carbon Grey
picked it up Monday and have been busy doing the basics, bedcover, hitch & Hammerlocks (which are a total bitch),

2021 F-250 Platinum 6.7, Carbonized Grey with Marsala Interior
jeff f250.jpeg
bull interior.jpeg

Drove it home from Austin to Galveston (200 miles) and pulled 22.1 going 75-85. beyond impressed, with the truck

I am having an issue getting forscan to connect, I can see the PCM & TCM but no other modules, anyone else have this issue on a 21? will ride around with the TPMS alert on till i get it sorted...

Yay! It's a Tremor! Woohoo!
Now that interior makes me wonder if it's a Platinum or a King Ranch. Maybe it's a King Platinum?

Nice looking Tremor! Congrats! ?

picked it up Monday and have been busy doing the basics, bedcover, hitch & Hammerlocks (which are a total bitch),

2021 F-250 Platinum 6.7, Carbonized Grey with Marsala InteriorView attachment 10510View attachment 10511

Drove it home from Austin to Galveston (200 miles) and pulled 22.1 going 75-85. beyond impressed, with the truck

I am having an issue getting forscan to connect, I can see the PCM & TCM but no other modules, anyone else have this issue on a 21? will ride around with the TPMS alert on till i get it sorted...
Congratulations on the truck love that interior ??

Hi BULL! you are bad ass!!!!!!!

Awesome, interior is amazing! Love the truck color with that interior color.

Sweet ride. I read in another forum that FORcan hasn't updated the MY2021 yet. Supposedly will be fixed in the next few days.

2021 F-250 Platinum 6.7, Carbonized Grey with Marsala InteriorView attachment 10510View attachment 10511

Congratulations!

Sweet ride. I read in another forum that FORcan hasn't updated the MY2021 yet. Supposedly will be fixed in the next few days.

I talked to them this morning, the latest version works 2.3.37 (it was flagging on AV as having ransomware, but that was a false alert and has been fixed)... Installed it this morning and dropped my rear TPMS, haven't had a chance to do anything else

Yay! It's a Tremor! Woohoo!
Now that interior makes me wonder if it's a Platinum or a King Ranch. Maybe it's a King Platinum?
that is Aggie Maroon (dark marsala). which based on experience you have to custom order as all dealers order black

Truck looks awesome in that color and I really like the seats! I ordered black seats with my CG Lariat because I have a hard time getting out of my comfort zone with interior colors... :cautious:

Your gas mileage is also very good to hear, as I also went with the 6.7L for towing purposes. However, I will be driving around Texas empty when we visit family.

Latest Discussions

Back