Current Ride
2020 F350 CCSB Lariat Tremor

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210315-201622_KHQ Local News.jpg
    Screenshot_20210315-201622_KHQ Local News.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Wow, crazy.

After I most likely shit myself, I'd be trying to squeeze my ass through the back window - but that would never happen with the tiny slider we have on the Fords now.
It’d be hell sitting there hoping everything held long enough to save me. I think I could get through the slider and if needed I could break the rear window. But don’t shake it too much.

It’d be hell sitting there hoping everything held long enough to save me. I think I could get through the slider and if needed I could break the rear window. But don’t shake it too much.
Yeah, I have an EMT multi tool in the center console with glass breaker on it, if I could think that much to get it out. Or I generally have another "tool" with me that would break the back window. But the worry of moving too much and things breaking loose would also be on my mind.

Imagine yourself hanging face down by your seatbelt and the exertions necessary to get the tension off of it to release it and then climb UP to the back seat. Even if you managed to break the rear window it would be really tough climbing up and over the tailgate without help.

The wife bought a couple of those 'glass hammers'. Maybe I will look for mine. Of course something tells me that truck didn't jump over the railing by itself.

Back