S&B Cold Air Intake 6.7l

Sharp looking intake. The snap on lid is a nice feature, I would hope it stays in place. I haven't put an intake on my last two trucks, just didnt think it needed it. I do like the looks though.

Well they are back ordered so I doubt anyone has yet.

I plan on buying one.

I'm interested as well. I saw someone on facebook got one installed yesterday. Here's what they had to say about it.

s-and-b-67-intake.jpg

Intake noise and turbo is a lot louder. Engine brake down hill you can really hear the turbo. I haven’t tried under towing load, but I’m going to say bottom end is going to be noticeable in torque. Might take a few days for the transmission to adapt again to the quicker throttle response.
Overall I am very please with the sound and the little bit of umph you can feel in the old ‘butt dyno’.

S&B does look good!! I'm waiting on Pusher intake and some tuning to be available to get some benefit from a CAI.

PFP1719IS-2.jpg

Currently looking at this an AFE. Seems to be the 2 most people use.

I know this is an old thread, has anyone had an experience like this?

View attachment 24245

Did you wipe it with a dirty terry cloth or acetone? The damage looks human made. But to answer your question, mine does get dirty real fast, but a quick wipe with some soapy water or spray way will clean it up just as quickly.

Did you wipe it with a dirty terry cloth or acetone? The damage looks human made. But to answer your question, mine does get dirty real fast, but a quick wipe with some soapy water or spray way will clean it up just as quickly.
Oh it’s human made for sure. I used chemical guys all purpose cleaner and a microfiber towel

Oh it’s human made for sure. I used chemical guys all purpose cleaner and a microfiber towel

I can't say I'm surprised. From muuuuch personal experience, different types of plastics are very sensitive to different types of chemicals. It's frustrating to figure out what reacts to what, especially when many of those chemicals come in plastic bottles themselves. Try taking some rubbing compound and going to town on it using an orbital tool. It should take the swirls out if it's not that deep. You can always give S&B a call and have them send you another window.

Back