F 🌲 50
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Tremor Lithium Gray
First Responder
Retired LEO
With plans to pull our travel trailer on long distance trips I have been toying with the idea of having this 60 gallon tank installed.
Has anyone installed this 60 gal tank on their Tremor? I am wondering what Ford or a reputable shop would charge to install it?
Naturally I would want to have it installed by a shop that has done multiple installs on the SD.
The guy in this video makes it look fairly easy. Thoughts if you have installed this product?

Here is a pretty cool install video -

Last edited:
I'm really getting tempted to get one. My truck is like a dedicated road trip vehicle and many of my trips leave me with just enough or not enough fuel to get finish the trip. Yesterday I made a trip from Miami to Orlando and back which with a full tank left me with 10 till empty. If I get one I'll definitely install it myself. It looks very easy.

I'm really getting tempted to get one. My truck is like a dedicated road trip vehicle and many of my trips leave me with just enough or not enough fuel to get finish the trip. Yesterday I made a trip from Miami to Orlando and back which with a full tank left me with 10 till empty. If I get one I'll definitely install it myself. It looks very easy.
Dude you have a very sick ride. I look forward to all your posts. I will say I copy a lot of all these awesome mods you crafty men do to your rigs. Thanks Raptor for all your wisdom my friend. Merry Christmas my friend ? ? ? ???:cool:

Last edited:
My research on other forums says about 2-3 hrs for install.
Hopefully someone will post up who has done it.

My research on other forums says about 2-3 hrs for install.
Hopefully someone will post up who has done it.
i am really want to do this .... only concern is how low does it sit under the truck

i am really want to do this .... only concern is how low does it sit under the truck
I want to see someone get one and then fabricate a custom skid plate for it. Then put up the skid plate s fir sale. It would need to be strong but light weight. If I were a younger man I was ambitious enough to make money trying to make a new business. But fell in love with being an IRONWORKER. Someone go out and make one. I’d like to see it. I’ll buy one if it comes out nicely. ??????????

I want to see someone get one and then fabricate a custom skid plate for it. Then put up the skid plate s fir sale. It would need to be strong but light weight. If I were a younger man I was ambitious enough to make money trying to make a new business. But fell in love with being an IRONWORKER. Someone go out and make one. I’d like to see it. I’ll buy one if it comes out nicely. ??????????
i would but i don't have a garage ... if i did i would

Dude you have a very sick ride. I look forward to all your posts. I will say I copy a lot of all these awesome mods you crafty men do to your rigs. Thanks Raptor for all your wisdom my friend. Merry Christmas my friend ? ? ? ???:cool:
Thanks, you too bud!

Have looked at this fuel tank for a while. I am curious as to everyone's opinion on this tank and a warranty claim. Knowing that the CP4 fuel pump has had issues, if Ford would say the tank install caused some issue? They are always looking for an out.

Last edited:
Keep us posted, I’m taking delivery of my truck this week and the fuel tank is on my short list of mods. Thanks

You could be right. Still researching more reviews.??
Did you make a decision on S&B vs Titan? I've been researching (have a 40ft fiver I pull) and would like the extra capacity. I'm leaning towards the S&B.

Latest Discussions

Back