Running board part number

STDevil

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Super Duty
Hi everyone –

New member here. I recently sold my 2002 F-250 Superduty. It was a hard decision but the truck was in like new condition and I people started asking if I wanted to sell it so eventually I just did.

Anyway, now I get to but a new truck. This time it will be a F350. I have not decided if it will be a Tremor or not, but I stumbled across this forum and really enjoy seeing the information that’s going back and forth.

My question: If I get a “plain” Super Duty, I plan to install he Tremor Running Boards. One of the other posters shared a photo of a sticker showing the part number of a Tremor Running Board (LC3J-16450-AASMK6), but I can’t find this anywhere on the interweb, and even the two dealers I checked with could not find it in their system.

Does anyone know if there’s a different part number for the Tremor Running Boards?

Thanks…

FYI, beyond getting the part number, there are a few FM who have or are planning to "upgrade" their running boards to power boards, so you may be able to buy from one of them. Maybe another option for you to consider.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @STDevil - If you aren't in a hurry, I'm sure you will find a new/take off set for sale in the classifieds.

Here you go, the raptor boards are the same except they say raptor.
20200509_190229.jpg

Thank you everyone...especially RT for crawling under your truck. I’ll keep an eye on the classifieds.

This is a great forum. I enjoy looking on the diesel stop.com also, but the traffic seems to be down relative to what I used to see almost 20 years ago. They still have great information and I am a fan though...

Thank you everyone...especially RT for crawling under your truck. I’ll keep an eye on the classifieds.

This is a great forum. I enjoy looking on the diesel stop.com also, but the traffic seems to be down relative to what I used to see almost 20 years ago. They still have great information and I am a fan though...
Lol, no problem. I had the picture saved on my phone for a while. I took the picture since it said superduty raptor on it.

Latest Discussions

Back