Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Military
Air Force Reserve, Spouse
Current Ride
2020 F-250 XLT Tremor 6.7
First Responder
Fire Captain
Just ordered 3 of these. Didn't want a giant one but wanted to be able to carry enough stuff for 10+ days with a family of 7. Price was great with military/first responder discount was $540ish shipped for the 3.

32 lbs each and 52 quarts

We use their regular 45s (?) at work and they are great. Yeti was just out of my price range.

I'm a Yeti fan. I keep a larger one on the boat, and a couple bags in the camper. Don't know shit about other coolers. Yeti's last forever and do what I need.
IMG_2632.JPG

@stufarmer , I would say you are beyond a "fan" and a little more to the addict side, LOL. I have 2 Yeti's, a Tundra 65 and a Roadie 25. I had a 65 on a boat and I was very pleased. When I sold the boat, I found a 65 Tundra new in the box for like $275.00 and the Roadie happened to be on sale (unbelievable) at REI for 25% off.

However, if I take off full time later this year (if my 2021 Tremor ever shows up) I may lean towards a 12 volt compressor equipped cooler such as Dometic or similar.

@stufarmer , I would say you are beyond a "fan" and a little more to the addict side, LOL. I have 2 Yeti's, a Tundra 65 and a Roadie 25. I had a 65 on a boat and I was very pleased. When I sold the boat, I found a 65 Tundra new in the box for like $275.00 and the Roadie happened to be on sale (unbelievable) at REI for 25% off.

However, if I take off full time later this year (if my 2021 Tremor ever shows up) I may lean towards a 12 volt compressor equipped cooler such as Dometic or similar.
I know. The Dometic Console cooler is on my Birthday list.

LOL - nice beginner's collection, Stu! You have more into coolers than a lot of the rides I see around here! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Dutch, you won't be disappointed by a Dometic. My 75DZ is amazing.
It's so quiet I have to look at the little display screen to make sure it's on!

I didn't know they made the cooler for the console until long after I ordered my truck. I ordered it with the optional vault in the console, so I am not sure if it will fit or not. I think they are actually on sale right now too or the sale just ended.

Fortunately, I am older and wiser (?) than 30 years ago when I had a 1949 Sedan Delivery with 2 coolers behind the front seats that somehow always were full of beer and ice.

Just ordered 3 of these. Didn't want a giant one but wanted to be able to carry enough stuff for 10+ days with a family of 7. Price was great with military/first responder discount was $540ish shipped for the 3.

32 lbs each and 52 quarts

We use their regular 45s (?) at work and they are great. Yeti was just out of my price range.

Wow these look great, especially at half the price of Yeti.

Word of advice, don't get one much bigger if you move them around much.

I have an Orion 85 for long weekends. It weighs 50 lbs empty. Full of food and ice, it is probably over 100. It is not easy to lift into the bed. I usually fill it while it is in the truck.

Good price BTW.

Yeti is about as anti gun of an outdoor company as you can find. Therefore you will never see anything Yeti related with me or in my household. Cabela’s makes a great moulded cooler as well.
image.jpg

Yeti is about as anti gun of an outdoor company as you can find. Therefore you will never see anything Yeti related with me or in my household. Cabela’s makes a great moulded cooler as well. View attachment 25017
I've heard that. Not not all true, but, .. I've stopped buying Nike & Coca Cola products because of their "Views". Why these companies make statements and comments like they do is beyond me.

Did somebody say “2 coolers”?

View attachment 25008

Both compartments will either cool or freeze!
It also serves to keep back seat drivers outta my hair. :LOL:
That's what I'm talking about! That is perfect for multi-day fishing trips. Does that run fine on the stock AC plug? And will it freeze fresh meat, or is it designed just to keep stuff frozen that was already frozen? Model#?
Thanks in advance.

Not quite if you read the last sentence.
They can put whatever they want in a “statement.” They claim support for hunting, which they do, but show me advertisements of theirs or pictures on their website of people actually holding a firearm. I haven’t seen one yet, fishing rods, sure, bow, yup, dude with a modern sporting rifle (or any for that matter) not a chance. I stand by my original statement and it has nothing to do with what the NRA has to say about it. OP, Sorry to jack the thread.

Yeti is about as anti gun of an outdoor company as you can find. Therefore you will never see anything Yeti related with me or in my household. Cabela’s makes a great moulded cooler as well. View attachment 25017
I agree with the Yeti statements.. They certainly aren’t pro gun.. But they are damn nice coolers ?

Side note.. Love the Nightforce sticker.. I have the same on my Yeti 65 and NF optics on every rifle ?

Back