📷 TOTM Rooster - June 2022 Tremor of the Month Winner!

ford-tremor-june22-totm.jpg

This month we had a total of 27 entries and 118 votes! It came down to the last few days before we had a clear winner. I'd like to be the first to congratulate @Rooster for winning the June 2022 Tremor of the Month! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Coming in a very close second place was @7.3zilla350. If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other awesome Tremors here:

Next contest will start the first week of July!

Congrats good doggos!! And also you, @Rooster. ;)

Seriously, though, great picture and a well deserved win!

This month we had a total of 27 entries and 118 votes! It came down to the last few days before we had a clear winner. I'd like to be the first to congratulate @Rooster for winning the June 2022 Tremor of the Month! Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Coming in a very close second place was @7.3zilla350. If you missed the voting thread, be sure to check out all the other awesome Tremors here:

Next contest will start the first week of July!
Thanks to everyone that voted and to Gus, Rooster and Duke for their assistance without them I don't think I could have beat @7.3zilla350's awesome picture. Nice father's day victory for Duke. Thanks to everyone in the best forum on the internet!

Congrats Rooster!! The well behaved and photogenic dogs tipped the scale for me as well! Look forward to this TOTM contest every month, our group is awesome and proud of their rides!! Fun to see how creative our members can be, love it!!

Back