📷 TOTM Rodd187 - November 2023 Tremor of the Month Winner!

Ford_Tremor_November2023.jpg

"Class 3 range time so nothing escapes this season!"​

This month's "Hunting Adventures" photo contest was a another nail-biter! It featured an incredibly tight race with 23 Super Duty Tremor photos vying for the top spot. Amid a strong turnout of 101 votes, two trucks were in a relentless tug-of-war for the lead. But in the end, @Rodd187 pulled ahead by just two votes to clinch the victory!

Big congratulations to @Rodd187 on capturing the 'Tremor of the Month' title! 🏆

And let's not forget a well-deserved round of applause for our worthy runners-up, @Sludgemonkey44 and @Si McMurray, for their outstanding entries!

For those who missed out, you can still view all the Tremor photos in the voting thread here:

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to submit a photo and vote. Next contest will start December 1st!

Congrats.

Congratulations! Awesome..

Congrats! :)

I posted this last night but did not realize there would be an additional thread. Repeat from last night:

A most humble thank you to everyone involved in the TOTM as this month featured some incredible trucks in spectacular settings. I am truly honored for the votes received and due to the fact that I already have custom ditch light brackets, I would like to donate the BMC Brackets to @Sludgemonkey44 who had an amazing photo!

I see all those suppressors and think of the wait time. Lol. My last 2 were the shortest at 7 months.
Haha, no kidding! Of course I have been collecting for awhile now but you are right, the new eform cans and sbrs took about 7-9 months for me. Some of my first on the original efile system pre-trust (around 10 years ago) took around 3 months and I thought it was forever. (I have moved them to the trust now).

Yeah wait times can suck. Mine are typically 3-5 days.

@Rodd187 Congrats brother! Excited to see you get the TOTM... when are you adding the 50 cal to the bed? :LOL:
Thank you bud, sure appreciate you!
Good catch, the one caliber I am missing, if only my kiddos didn't require so much dang money!

Your up next for TOTM

AWESOME and congrats. FWIW I voted for Sludgemonkey, but only because I’m on enough government lists already. Hahaha. For real though kick ass pic and a very nice gesture to pass on your “winnings”. This forum has some of the nicest people.

AWESOME and congrats. FWIW I voted for Sludgemonkey, but only because I’m on enough government lists already. Hahaha. For real though kick ass pic and a very nice gesture to pass on your “winnings”. This forum has some of the nicest people.
Haha, thanks man, Sludge's pic was outstanding no question. If I wasn't on govt lists before, obviously I am now. Oh well

Back