Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 6.7l King Ranch Tremor
Current Ride #2
2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited
RoadArmor50Off.PNG

Anyone got the firepit? looks pretty nice.

Thats a badass sale. I hope they have this next year. If I had my truck id be ordering.

Need this style with all the road hazards that there has been on the road the last few months :cool:

Planning on mowing down some zombies? Talk about overkill :)

I had the version that didn't have the piece over the hood. So I figure why not get the extra piece. If you think back its what the original Fast and the Furious movie in it. The scene at the end where all the trucks come out of the warehouse and hit/push the cop cars, while the 2 guys make a getaway.

Planning on mowing down some zombies? Talk about overkill :)
Zombies are already everywhere! Those who don't give a shit about anyone else other than themselves, heads burried in their phones, entitlement galore, zombie princes and princesses. Zombies galore, playing in the streets and on the highways, incapable of logical, rational thought; unable to question for themselves anything. Yep, not a bad choice to buy one at all... :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the post Rock Taxi...just not quite in the market for one yet...sucks

Anyone got the firepit? looks pretty nice.
I am seriously considering trying to add one to my order when I pick up my bumpers next week. Seems handy and compact for when we head out on our camping tour of the mountain West.

Ed

I am seriously considering trying to add one to my order when I pick up my bumpers next week. Seems handy and compact for when we head out on our camping tour of the mountain West.

Ed

I went ahead and ordered one will let you know how it is, 50% off is over tonight I think. We have camped at several parks without fire rings so been wanting something compact to bring with us.

If you think back its what the original Fast and the Furious movie in it. The scene at the end where all the trucks come out of the warehouse and hit/push the cop cars, while the 2 guys make a getaway.

Being featured in a bad movie isn't a good selling point :D

Huge discount sales are great but it also makes me wonder what the actual markup is if they can afford to offer such a discount.

Back