Road armor memorial sale. 45% off!!!

Sixgun

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Rubicon
I just purchased Front and rear bumpers through road armor.
They are having a 45% off sale till the end of the month.
discount code.. memorial45
20E15C56-E2FD-4B15-874A-B8361BA741D3.png
K
5BC6B121-A185-4A6E-87F5-29CB9DBB4F75.png

Last edited:
This is brutal. I'm debating going with an aftermarket bumper and winch rather than factory for my truck, but it's a 2022 order so who knows when I'll actually get it.

Is it crazy to order a bumper potentially a year before a person actually has their truck? :ROFLMAO: This is a crazy good deal.

This is brutal. I'm debating going with an aftermarket bumper and winch rather than factory for my truck, but it's a 2022 order so who knows when I'll actually get it.

Is it crazy to order a bumper potentially a year before a person actually has their truck? :ROFLMAO: This is a crazy good deal.

Worst case I'd imagine you could comfortably resell for a profit with that discount. So if you've got the space…

I wouldn't sweat it too much. Road Armor usually has 2-3 45%+ discounts throughout the year. They had two 50% off periods last year - but I know their pricing went up a bit in March due to increasing steel prices. They'll usually do another sale around Labor Day.

Also their customer service is awesome. You can call and they'll tell you directly when the next major sale will be.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. Road Armor usually has 2-3 45%+ discounts throughout the year. They had two 50% off periods last year - but I know their pricing went up a bit in March due to increasing steel prices. They'll usually do another sale around Labor Day.

Also their customer service is awesome. You can call and they'll tell you directly when the next major sale will be.
Oh awesome. That’s super reassuring, then, and I’ll hold off. Thank you!

Back