Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
RAB.jpg

If you use the code for the winch and throw on a rear bumper, you get 30% off the rear too. But no free second winch.

I'd take the extra 20% off and buy a known winch. Couldn't find anything about their winch, best I could find is a powerfist 12k winch that looks identical to the photos. Facebook page says synthetic rope though, so might be something even more different.

I'd take the extra 20% off and buy a known winch. Couldn't find anything about their winch, best I could find is a powerfist 12k winch that looks identical to the photos. Facebook page says synthetic rope though, so might be something even more different.
Yeah, the price for the pair of bumpers with the 50% off code is $800 cheaper than the 30% with the free winch. Save the $800 and put it towards a nice Warn.

code BLACK2020 will give you 50% off. They have been doing this 50% off promotion for awhile. I've read on other forums that it can take awhile to get the bumpers shipped out to you.
Wait 50% off? WTF is up with that? Going out of business sale??

Wait 50% off? WTF is up with that? Going out of business sale??
I've seen that promotion on and off for the last 6 months I think. I think they are making more/selling more and making less profit. Hopefully the quality is still the same.

I've seen that promotion on and off for the last 6 months I think. I think they are making more/selling more and making less profit. Hopefully the quality is still the same.
I bought one earlier this year for my Excursion with a 50% off coupon. It took around 6 weeks for delivery but it was well worth it. Quality was there and I’m very happy with it.

Back